Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 SPY missions reward nothing

Aedwynn

Since update that brought frost-ember prime, I did around 10 SPY missions both nightmare and regular, grineer and corpus, in different locations throughout system. None of them rewarded me with anything despite 3/3 vaults opened with no alert every single time. No relics, no credit caches, no mods, no ivara parts, no endo, no resources. Simply nothing.

Updating. Apparently missions from tier 3 reward nothing. Low level Spy missions still provide rewards.

Edited by Aedwynn
New info

I have the same problem here as well on Sedna Kappa spy mission. And I noticed the same issue at Cinxia on Ceres interception mode no relics when I finished my eight round game even though I saw them awarded to me during the completed rounds. :x

[DE] needs to patch this issue asap. :(

Edited by NETHOR-ORLEX

I think they know about this (there has been mention of it in the GotL chats), and I think I've heard whispers of it going beyond Spy missions. 

I would tentatively expect a fix within the week as this is a fairly significant issue.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Don't be surprised.

It's DE, with every update we have something else broken

No, its every developer. If you fix one bug two more shall take its place. Hail Hydra. it will almost always make more bugs. 

8 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I think they know about this (there has been mention of it in the GotL chats), and I think I've heard whispers of it going beyond Spy missions. 

I would tentatively expect a fix within the week as this is a fairly significant issue.

No, its every developer. If you fix one bug two more shall take its place. Hail Hydra. it will almost always make more bugs. 

That's what i meant to say

Dev and DE are the same for me. The only addition is V ( valueless )

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

As people report, any Lvl 26+ SPY mission rewards nothing, regardless of it being regular/nightmare/fissure/Kuva/alert.

Also, by reports, some high level excavation and defense missions affected too - they provide no listed/chosen reward.

Edited by Aedwynn

(from Bug-thread)

Kappa on Sedna (SPY): 

Does not reward Relics at all and does not show them in the reward screen or the Post-Mission-Screen.
After 10 Missions in a row on that tile-set I am almost certain that spy mission does not reward ANYTHING from the Vaults.

No Dual-Stat Status mods, no Endo, no Relics not even the regular common mods.

Rewards on Kappa seem to be broken atm.

I would like to see this fixed soon, since it´s a nice place to lvl and farm Relics in one (for me at least).

Edited by alsatianvdk