Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy or health balls problem

cingmak

Question

I find that the enegry and health balls are eaten when the health and energy are not full.

I open exalted blade and the energy keep consuming. My warframe just keep eating energy ball.

Is there a switch that the warframe can only eat balls when the energy is 25 point far from full energy.

11 answers to this question

all Warframes eat balls ;)

you will always pick up health and energy orb, even if you're just 1 point from full energy/health. activating a skill that drains energy over time like Exalted Blade guarantees the pickup of an orb, and is the only way to gain energy without deactivating the skill. I'm not sure why this is a problem for you though?

13 hours ago, cingmak said:

The energy is wasted when I eat the orbs in 99/100 energy. I hope DE can make a switch...

So... equip Flow and then your Max Energy will be higher, that way you'll go to 149 instead of capping out at 100 again.

>.> ...

;-)

21 hours ago, PiotrGracz said:

Switch to what? to NOT picking energy? then you would have to go w/o energy. that sure is not a waste.
You would have to go to options(or even quick select screen), and switch it back, right? you want to go to options during fight? 
+ let say, you got that switch ON (no auto energy pickup) , and you run out of energy, big guy comes out behind corner, and instead of just RUN trough energy orb and whack that guy in teh face.... you have to deal with SWITCH.

can you see how that makes no sense in fast paced game like this 1?

Your answer is literally sitting there in the OP.

On 08/12/2016 at 8:34 AM, cingmak said:

Is there a switch that the warframe can only eat balls when the energy is 25 point far from full energy.

Given that you should have read the OP before posting, can you see how your post makes no sense?

If you go from 99 to 100 all the time it means that you aren't losing any energy anyway so it doesn't matter.

When you start losing more, the orbs won't fill you fully anymore and you get full benefit. This is when you actually need it.

If you have good enough damage for the levels you're fighting, enemies will be dying all the time and the energy orbs shouldn't be a problem.