Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Dice Animation, I Am Serious...

I've been watching the livestream and I just got to that bit, and I wanted to let you guys know that I'd love it if two grineer could walk over to eachother and play holographic dice. If I get the time tomorrow I'll draw a terrible picture to better describe it, but think a hand held hologram projector and a "table" that floats at chest height between them.

So +1 for this and all the other idle things to do others suggested. It would give so much more depth to gameplay seeing the unalerted enemies doing all kind of casual stuff (like playing chess or scraching their &#!). Also DE should add so much more random lines for grineer and other factions to say like "I hate mondays" and stuff like that. It would be even more hilarious if it really was monday when they say things like that.. :D

I can just imagine the awkward moment when you burst into a room full of Grineer all sitting around a table playing dice, then they all stare at you for a second before exchanging glances with each other and going back to their game. 

:\

I myself have always imagined Grineer having sorta dining room, where mobs spawning there would be enjoying their "meals" and burst up to reach their guns when coming across a Tenno. Even a sound saying something like "Alert. All grineer to battlestations" would sound with the usual alert. 

Corpus could use somekinda binaric code language with their alerts and normal crewmen could be found reading data plates when off guard.

Ps. OP:s idea is brilliant. Making the game feel more organic is always a plus ~