Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, About That New Snipetron

darksithis002

^discussion as to whether it'll be the same, or a new sniper. if it is the same one, do you think the stats will be different? anyone out there still have their old snipetron? (i do, so if it is the same snipetron i can compare and see if there is any difference)

i think it will be the same, but with different model (in which our Snipetron atm will have their model changed too) as the main reason it was taken off from the market is that because the Snipetron is Corpus's Sniper, but they uses bullet thus doesn't fit the lore (at least it uses Corpus's Sniper model)

looking at the Latron, i think Snipetron will be turned into a Tenno made sniper, thus i have my thought that it will have a new model.

In the last stream they hinted at a vandal weapon, whether that means it's the Snipetron Vandal or the Snipetron and another vandal (which may or may not be a Snipetron Vandal), I don't know. Either way I have the old one, so I'm interested to see what it might magically turn into.

If they give the same weapon, old player get angry for "not getting anything" because they have it.

If they give a different weapon, "newer" players get angry because they will not have "a bad" sniper weapon which was removed.

I'm pretty sure it's the same.

It disappeared so suddenly from the market and we didn't like that, so DE's giving us one last chance to get it.

Unless they add Snipetron to the Void loot table a week later.

I think in honor of the upcoming Syfy film "Sharknado", it should shoot sharks and be named the Sharkatron. Who's with me?

+1

Maybe they'll do both...have the regular available in the market and then a vandal version as a reward for participating. That would make the most people happy.

that'd be interesting to see, and would make most since when pleasing the crowd as a whole.

would love to see a new version rather than the one i currently have, especially since my 10ppl clan doesn't have more than 2 rooms made atm, so we aren't anywhere near close to getting the sniper from the dojo.

Edited by darksithis002