Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Magnetize Clarification

(PSN)Crixus044

Question

So no matter how many times i use her, I still have questions about her abilities.  I've taken her into endgame,  I've read in the forums and wiki, and i have over 1700 hours in game. I STILL have questions about her. So from what i can gather, I think i have an understanding of her powers,  but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Magnetize puts a bubble field around a target that pulls in projectiles and magnifies damage done to it. Damage done inside the field while the target is alive is absorbed,  while 25% of damage done inside the field is released per second. All damage absorbed that wasn't released per second is released at the end the the power as an explosion. Target must die for the bubble to detonate. 

Please tell me what i missed. Thank you so much. 

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

So no matter how many times i use her, I still have questions about her abilities.  I've taken her into endgame,  I've read in the forums and wiki, and i have over 1700 hours in game. I STILL have questions about her. So from what i can gather, I think i have an understanding of her powers,  but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Magnetize puts a bubble field around a target that pulls in projectiles and magnifies damage done to it. Damage done inside the field while the target is alive is absorbed,  while 25% of damage done inside the field is released per second. All damage absorbed that wasn't released per second is released at the end the the power as an explosion. Target must die for the bubble to detonate. 

Please tell me what i missed. Thank you so much. 

Highlighted area is incorrect, the amount of damage it released has no bearing on the damage over time. The explosion damage is based off how much damage the bubble has absorbed in its duration. Try checking the Warframe wiki for information about Warframe abilities.

Edited by Hallowieners

You create a bubble on an enemy. Whether or not the enemy dies afterwards doesn't matter. All damage into and within the bubble is amplified by 200% and "stored". Magnetize deals 25% of the total stored damage per second to any enemies within it. After the duration expires the bubble explodes for 200% of the total stored damage.

4 hours ago, Hallowieners said:

Highlighted area is incorrect, the amount of damage it released has no bearing on the damage over time. The explosion damage is based off how much damage the bubble has absorbed in its duration. Try checking the Warframe wiki for information about Warframe abilities.

Thanks for the info. I had already checked the wiki, but it really isn't helpful. Thank you for the clarification.