Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

war within ps4 control frustration

(PSN)LiamRising

Question

can anyone on ps4 help me from going mad i did the war within and im trying to do kuva siphons but for my life i cannot void dash everytime i crouch or void walk my control style is the new version and its l1+x but as i said it keep crouching me or void walking making destroying siphons impossible due to annoying control

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

can anyone on ps4 help me from going mad i did the war within and im trying to do kuva siphons but for my life i cannot void dash everytime i crouch or void walk my control style is the new version and its l1+x but as i said it keep crouching me or void walking making destroying siphons impossible due to annoying control

I had a bit of problems with this too. You need to hold L1 for a bit to go into Void Mode before you can Dash. Sounds stupid, I know, but if you time it right, it's great

51 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I had a bit of problems with this too. You need to hold L1 for a bit to go into Void Mode before you can Dash. Sounds stupid, I know, but if you time it right, it's great

thanks for answering it does indeed work like that its little odd at first but now i think i got the hang of it.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I had an awful time with the grineer queen because of it, I needed her to see me so that she could shoot the laser, but the laser was too quick for me to wait even one second for the Dash to set in... Spent 30 minutes getting flung across the room with Teshin telling me how wrong I am.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

I had an awful time with the grineer queen because of it, I needed her to see me so that she could shoot the laser, but the laser was too quick for me to wait even one second for the Dash to set in... Spent 30 minutes getting flung across the room with Teshin telling me how wrong I am.

I had to time it just right. I had already made myself used to the Void Dash because of the @(*()$ tedious Golden Maws, so when her shields were up, I went into Void Mode as she shot, and BOOM