Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Prime Worth It?

TheCyanNerd

Question

So before the Universal Vacuum change I farmed all of the Carrier Prime parts, except for the Cerebrum. I ran out of relics and forgot about it, until Frost Prime's unvaulting. Now that I'm actively farming for Prime Parts again, it made me wonder, is it still worth getting Carrier Prime? Or should I sell the set and stick with Helios? 

(note: I previously exhausted my relic supply, so getting Carrier Prime, will probably involve spending platinum, which I have only around 10 of.)

7 answers to this question

Since Vacuum is now on all Sentinels, we can set that aside.

Carrier Prime overall has a whopping base health, and comes with one of the known best Sentinel weapons in game. Additionally, if you use a lot of ammo, his new precept helps out a s*** ton. 

Worth it, but im stuck in Fasion-Frame using my Wyrm Prime. Can't pass out on the flying snake. 

11 minutes ago, Cazzzz said:

Since Vacuum is now on all Sentinels, we can set that aside.

Carrier Prime overall has a whopping base health, and comes with one of the known best Sentinel weapons in game. Additionally, if you use a lot of ammo, his new precept helps out a s*** ton. 

Worth it, but im stuck in Fasion-Frame using my Wyrm Prime. Can't pass out on the flying snake. 

Thanks for the input. He probably still won't beat my Helios, but I need something to fly behind me when I visit Baro Ki'Teer!