Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Relic Loop

(PSN)BRIZZZLED

This might have been to do with the new The War Within update but I was doing a Relic mission today, time was up after about 5 minutes of survival and it ticked down until we got to choose another relic.

I didn't, I wanted to leave but I was forced into either choose a relic or don't bother and get stuck doing the same damn thing for another 5 minute wave until another person decided to leave other than myself?

Why isn't the option to just LEAVE available... what is the POINT of that?!

I wanted to go to sleep but I was stuck doing the same thing every 5 minutes... I was tired so it was either keep going and maybe I'll get to leave eventually or abort the mission on my end and lose everything?

What the hell, again... I find myself only complaining about the problems lately!

May want to read your console update notes, endless fissure missions were changed.  Most people playing them now have a reasonable reason to stay and usually do so.  If you only want to do 5 minutes you should make that clear beforehand.

Plenty of people want a way to individually leave survivals, fissure or not, so welcome to the club.

Edited by Xekrin