Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stay Gutsy, DE, and give us our "HC SVNT DRACONES" moment that changes everything!

(PSN)Silverback73

Take us beyond the solar system...the rails...show us what happens when we go off the map.

Give us that revelation that truly, for all we have accomplished, we are still just children, figuratively and literally, in terms of power.

Take us to the uncharted waters of the Odyssey...show us that we have so much more to do and that our accomplishments are but a beginning.

Take us to Atlantis and Olympus and Hades...

The land of Titans and Gods and Gigantes and truly nameless horrors from beyond.

And then give us the path to transcend what we our as child-space-Ninjas.

Take us beyond the rails and into Joseph Conrad's Journey of a Hero, that we may grow to become...myth worthy.

That is my 2017 wish, my feedback for addressing (for lack of a better turn) "endgame".

I want a "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING" moment...perhaps even allowing us the option to grow our children into full-grown heroes. 

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Take us beyond the solar system...the rails...show us what happens when we go off the map.

They plan to do that already. Hope the game survives long enough for them to get there.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I want a "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING" moment

Cinematic quests weren't enough for you?

34 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

They plan to do that already. Hope the game survives long enough for them to get there.

Cinematic quests weren't enough for you?

Of course those were transformative.

I'm talking in more of a "Whoa, I'm so OP.  #BoringEndgameisBoring" and then playing the first mission beyond the rails and having a "How do I survive this mission?" moment...which leads to an understanding of an entirely new level of discovery and gameplay being needed to become a new breed of Conradian Hero...

Thanks!