Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

THEY TOOK MY SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god oh my god, I am so fricken happy. They took my Rhino suggestions!!! The roar, UGH XDDDDDD

FINALLY RHINO LOVE

ohh!! it was your idea?

GOD JOB MAN!!!

FU.

I just love this update but.. I would like to have 2 slots for "energy color" 

One for the energy parts on the frame (like it was)

and the second for the spells..

Becouse I like this thing on some frame but I prefer the green (default)  saryn spells while keeping  my Red-Leds on her

Guys, when using Frost's Snowglobe power, and his 2nd ability that I forget the name of the ice crystals don't show up like before. Snowglobe used to make these big ice crystals pop up all over in the snowglobe, now you just get a sphere.... 

Cool update, happy for the new content, but it has causing me to start lagging and my friend cant even log in.

It is a second or two every minute or so, which is very annoying, and makes it not even worth playing. I will likely still try to struggle through but I will definitely play less than I was planning to until it is fixed.

Edited by DrThunder

The new Rhino "Roar" power doesn't really have any visible SFX I can tell to see quickly if its in use or not, or if it hasn't been applied to anyone. Is this a oversight, or intentional?

i'm pretty sure this is intentional.........that skill is garbage.

Cannot enter the clan dojo. Game complains about a version mismatch, then enters an infinite loop of "Please Wait...", "You will be redirected to the multiplayer menu.", "Please Wait..." etc.

Not sure if someone hosting hasn't updated yet, or bug.

The star chart is all clogged up, i mean, the nodes are so close together in my UI, any chance you can space them out a little bit more, in the last patches they were a lot spread apart, now they are too close =/ ... find that fine spot :D

what the F*** is alert system 2.0?

What is Alert System 2.0 going to be like? So will we be able to choose some rewards if the Lotus likes our services :D?

What is the alert system 2.0?

I wouldn't mind a bit more of an explanation in regards to the alert system. The livestream gave an idea but more detail would be great.

"* Alert System 2.0 is live!" 

Can you go into more detail please? I'm not sure what's different just yet.

I, like many before me, are not entirely sure what 'alert 2.0' means. Can anyone explain this in any more detail? I didn't catch the livestream, so I'm completely in the dark, beyond the longer running time for rare drops ^^;

Overload animation added back in yay! But seems to be affected by continuity.

Can't shoot through electric shield at all with Latron or Lato Vandal haven't tried other weapons but I'm sure its the same.