Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for update, but it introduced screen flash on F12 (steam screenshot), VERY BADLY reduced understandability/visibility of location map and slightly reduced quality of origin system map. Could you please check it on all resolutions next time and/or add a limiter so that dynamic positioning doesn't cause overlaps?

OXheL2D.jpg

I'm very impressed with your dedicated work, DE. I've been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now, but haven't posted (as you can tell).I do not have a machine that could run this as smoothly as I want, so I'm waiting for the ps4 port. I'd like to see some Banshee love, soon; sorta like the fixes that were done to Ember. Keep it up ;)

Also, hello errbody.

Been sitting on Twitter and Star Chart observing the new alert system and I'm not impressed. Granted it's only been about 8 hours but I'm noticing fewer alerts now (~1.2/hr down from ~2.1/hr) and they still have nothing special. Am I wrong is assuming that since the pool of items offered in alerts is now deeper that more items would post? Pocket change alerts are worthless. If alerts are going to be less frequent, please at least make them worth our time. Throw some resources in the reward. I can go to any old planet and walk out with 2000Cr. Why is this a special alert?

Been sitting on Twitter and Star Chart observing the new alert system and I'm not impressed. Granted it's only been about 8 hours but I'm noticing fewer alerts now (~1.2/hr down from ~2.1/hr) and they still have nothing special. Am I wrong is assuming that since the pool of items offered in alerts is now deeper that more items would post? Pocket change alerts are worthless. If alerts are going to be less frequent, please at least make them worth our time. Throw some resources in the reward. I can go to any old planet and walk out with 2000Cr. Why is this a special alert?

They've talked about the number of alerts you complete increasing your chances for a special reward or mission in the future, which would make even those "pocket change" alerts desirable in the future.