Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

WHAT A NICE HOTFIX!

And you add Asia location now finally, thank you.

Hope you can improve the MOD list system next time, especially at the weapon and warframe interface.

Stacking same (type and level) MOD, to reduce the MOD page quantity.

Add search or index tool in ALL MOD interface, that we can find the MOD we want quickly.

Tank you all.

if rhino was allready OP'ed at soloing bosses now he is just invencible everywhere... Iron Skin needed a nerf, not a buff... It now is like a 2nd layer of shield with 1500+ (max lvl + mods) that you can cast whenever it runs out...
You turn Iron Skin on and run any mission for the goals without even get a single shield hit... Kill bosses by standing at their faces and shooting. No playing skill required. Rhyno is the most unfairlly disapointing Frame in the game for me, and it keeps getting worse...

@ TheFlyingKnight: me and 2 friends: Nyx + Ember + Frost VS Hyena (which was clearlly buffed to a much harder lvl) last night had a pain in the &#! taking it down whit strategies and all. My other mate soloed hyena with Rhyno after that... If Rhino's suposed to tank he should have lower attack or some kind of agro skills not just "be invencible and hit like all the other Frames... and now it hits even more than all the others with the new Roar skill...

I loved the update but I was expecting to see Rhino getting nerfed, not even more buffed on its Iron Skin (cheating solo) skill...

• Only enemies that see the player will activate panic buttons, preventing enemies in other zones hitting activating the alarms

Just best change ever, now i rly can sneak play with mine ash

if rhino was allready OP'ed at soloing bosses now he is just invencible everywhere... Iron Skin needed a nerf, not a buff... It now is like a 2nd layer of shield with 1500+ (max lvl + mods) that you can cast whenever it runs out...

You turn Iron Skin on and run any mission for the goals without even get a single shield hit... Kill bosses by standing at their faces and shooting. No playing skill required. Rhyno is the most unfairlly disapointing Frame in the game for me, and it keeps getting worse...

i cant help but replying but rhyno is one of the best frames there is...if you feel like there is no skill required to play him then, i guess rhyno is one of the frames that suites newbies or just in the rush....i personally play him to level my melee weaps coz he's the only one who can solo def waves to level melee weap...