Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

if rhino was allready OP'ed at soloing bosses now he is just invencible everywhere... Iron Skin needed a nerf, not a buff... It now is like a 2nd layer of shield with 1500+ (max lvl + mods) that you can cast whenever it runs out...

You turn Iron Skin on and run any mission for the goals without even get a single shield hit... Kill bosses by standing at their faces and shooting. No playing skill required. Rhyno is the most unfairlly disapointing Frame in the game for me, and it keeps getting worse...

I wouldn't say it keeps getting worse. I mean, at least it's not permanent invincibility anymore like it used to be thanks to energy drops, not in high level missions anyway.

You know what the best part about Iron Skin is though? It's not that you don't take any damage. It's that you can't get stunned or knocked over. All those horribly frustrating stunlock enemies suddenly don't affect you anymore, and it's absolutely liberating. The game becomes so much more fun when you're not getting stunned by rollers and random melee attacks from behind. They can turn Iron skin back into an armor buff for all I care so long as it keeps that anti-stun defence. It's glorious.

I wouldn't say it keeps getting worse. I mean, at least it's not permanent invincibility anymore like it used to be thanks to energy drops, not in high level missions anyway.

You know what the best part about Iron Skin is though? It's not that you don't take any damage. It's that you can't get stunned or knocked over. All those horribly frustrating stunlock enemies suddenly don't affect you anymore, and it's absolutely liberating. The game becomes so much more fun when you're not getting stunned by rollers and random melee attacks from behind. They can turn Iron skin back into an armor buff for all I care so long as it keeps that anti-stun defence. It's glorious.

I see nothing wrong with the anti-stun. Actually I find that one as a fitting effect. But I sign 10 times under what I said that Iron Skin is like: "The ability that lets any unskilled noob run through any level, solo and all, like it was nothing..."