The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Too bad rhino is turning into more of a support, unless i'm wrong...which i'm not.

hes still a tank he just been buffed to allow both roles to work perfectly togeather hes not turning into a support hes gained the power of support keeping his role as tank also his iron skin been buffed by 50%

i mean Rhino Blast, my bad.

So.....that skill is not anymore??

is been fused into his ulti, it cost 50 more energy (without mods) but now his ulti alot stronger dealing more damge then radial blast used to do anyway. 

Hot-Hotfix @ 9:05 PM EDT

• Fixed 'Power In Use' bug when using Frost's Avalanche
  • Fixed missing animation with Volt's Overload.
  • Fixed Matchmaking region resetting on Login.
  • Fixed 'square' light artifact around dynamic lights (most noticable in cave tilesets).
  • Returned Infested pack to the store after accidentally removing it.

Note: Start Chart connections have changed in this Update in prep for rolling out the upcoming reworked UI.

The energy color for powers is a very nice touch. However, the glow on energy weapons does not seem to use this color. eg. The supra has partly my energy color, but the glow around it is still green, which looks strange.

Edit: A similar bug with the lightning on Volt's body, the reflections are not the correct color either.

Edited by PseudoCortex

Hot-Hotfix @ 9:05 PM EDT

• Fixed 'Power In Use' bug when using Frost's Avalanche
  • Fixed missing animation with Volt's Overload.
  • Fixed Matchmaking region resetting on Login.
  • Fixed 'square' light artifact around dynamic lights (most noticable in cave tilesets).
  • Returned Infested pack to the store after accidentally removing it.
Note: Start Chart connections have changed in this Update in prep for rolling out the upcoming reworked UI.

New Prova animation when?

Fireworks in dojo when?