The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Except no. I've been in Broframe for weeks and not experienced the freezing I'm now experiencing. It literally started happening exactly after the hotfix was deployed.

Again, I was playing up until the second the patch was deployed, in Online mode. No freezing.

After the patch, still in online mode, running exactly as I did before the patch (all running programs were exactly the same, same video settings, etc), I get these awful freezes every dozen or so seconds.

Something about the patch definitely triggered it.

Same here I cant play after this hotfix, game freezes every couple of seconds. Turned everything down, changed resolution, tried windowed mode, disabled dx 11 no change.

Edited by PeteAgain

Oh ye mighty Rhino, let your squishy enemies fall before your newfound rage! And Volt, the Harbinger of Storms, let your power to hasten the step of your companions! Beware, enemies, for your ignorance'll be your undoing when the magnetism itself'll crush you by a single gesture of Mag!
Could be really good to have visual on Rage condition though - how long it works.
Still a very good fix, Bravo!

im experiencing lags every 5 - 10 seconds. loading the game on the Solar menu, hovering my mouse over the planets makes my game staggers/lag. this is the same when i enter missions as well. its hard for me to play like this now :( i tried lowering my graphics down to the lowest setting - no difference, it's still the same. :( anyone has this problem as well? DE help! 

EDIT: sorry i guess other people do experience the same thing. also, i am in Broframe clan. i saw my Warlord (Mike B) mentioned this in his video about how the clan was too ridiculously big (lol) that it somehow slows the game? i've not experienced this lag before at all, it's only after the new hotfix that the lag happens. 

Edited by Zounderth

CHANGES:
  • Doubled the length of alerts for rare rewards.
  • Alert System 2.0 is live
  • Updated Warframe abilities to use energy color selected by player.

• Mag: Pull- Changed to pull all targets in front of the player.
  • Mag: Shield Polarize - Now radial instead of single target. Radial damage around enemy targets that suffer shield drain.
  • Mag: Bullet Attractor - Bullet attractors now become volatile when target dies before attractor is finished, these cause radial damage around the dead target.(needs more visual polish)

FIXES:

• Fixed all projectiles to accept energy color selection.
  • Fixed issue where doors remain locked after lockdown is cleared.

As far as I'm concerned, this is Update 9. <3

the only thing i HATE in this update is the ability color based on energy color , , bad idea because we cant toggle ON/OFF this option , my ASH just look gross with his blue cian smoke on the arm , and my invisibility ability make me glowing like a party spotlight !

Edited by AirOne13