The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

FTW I"VE GOT SO TERRIBLE LAGS AFTER PATCH.

I was playing fine before, today in one moment i moving fine in the next moment my screen freeze for 4-20 seconds. Gash wtf it's worng with me!!! Please help me fix dis issue!!!

Edited by JullianSCole

think this is my first time posting but it has to be said that you DEVS are just absoloutly heroic! always informative, constantly updating and actually seem to care about their players and what their players say! this update is epic and about time rhino got buffed!! insane update! well done and thank you!

• Mag: Pull- Changed to pull all targets in front of the player.
  • Mag: Shield Polarize - Now radial instead of single target.

They should do something similar with Trinity's Well of Life, AoE debuff on multiple enemies while keeping the cap of total 100hp regenerated.

Anyway, if this game was rated 5 of 5 when I started playing (update 7), with all of those updates it should now be somewhere around 12 of 5. :)

awesome changes. love the warframe buffs! especially roar and speed. tightens teamplay!

two things:

- new skill modules, like all vauban skills and rhinos roar are missing the mouse-over hint telling you the improvements when fusing the mod.

- the reflection of the colored energy/skill effect on the warframe is still default color. for example volt still flickers blue on his frame, even tho the energy color is different.

What have u done with the game? were is the option between europe west and east?!!! its impossible to play with others so much laggg (note: the host should be the best host not original game session creator) .... do u have anything against europeans? y does the americans have separated servers? East and west ? y did u removed the european east and west .... y u launched a color pack about the 4th of July i already own blue red and white and i dont care about 4th of July ... and what have u done to the sound of my latron prime?

Awesome update guys!

Small nitpick: after the update, Vauban Tesla grenades had the Colour selected in the energy tab on the colour picker which was awesome, after hotfix it's back to default blue, but the tesla lightningbolts are the chosen colour. It looks hideous. Change it back so the tesla ball is the chosen colour too.

And like before, a lot of the interface simply doesn't work on the lower resolutions when you try them, the lower 16:10 resolutions actually appear as 16:9, with things like player lists, chosen artifacts etc appearing partially off-screen.

Edited by Scrounge

i guess that last live stream messed up u guys when someone wasked ... i have 1B credits .. and u said u were going to make cool ways 4 us to spend our credits ... and so ... u launched fire crackers 4 us to celebrate the 4th of July?.... what about the rest of the world .. i dont want to celebrate  4th of july i dont care about it

I'd like it if there were a toggle for the power colors being modified by the energy color. That's kinda a necessary thing, y'know. I think power colors should be their own category in the palette, OR... have them as a toggle for client-side visibility.

Radial Blast did the same amount of damage, now it's all one power. I don't see that as a downgrade. Plus, it's 50% bonus damage, for everything! How can you say that's a bad thing? Urgh.... You've got a consolidated power that's better than the originals :\

well i know but the blast was a good and fast thing to blow the sh..t out of the enemys ( in air, too )...but 1. now i need to stay on the ground...2. the skill uses 100 energy...

so now ur slower than before..its costs more and the roar thing dosnt help me in solo...

and theres a question for all warframe gamers... are the enemys so strong that u need a buff... for over 50% more dmg..?

Edited by R4F_Malik

i guess that last live stream messed up u guys when someone wasked ... i have 1B credits .. and u said u were going to make cool ways 4 us to spend our credits ... and so ... u launched fire crackers 4 us to celebrate the 4th of July?.... what about the rest of the world .. i dont want to celebrate  4th of july i dont care about it

I'm willing to bet that a fair number of the "paying" customers do care about the 4th of July.  U mad bro?

I'm willing to bet that a fair number of the "paying" customers do care about the 4th of July.  U mad bro?

Yes im mad y else would i be even saying this.. are u stupid? do u stay all day in this forums looking 4 comments like mine so u can talk ***** about other ppl ?

I was glad to see you fixed the animation for Volt's Overload ability... sadly, it's still pretty buggy. The animation plays, but instead of rising into the air and slowly spinning around like he used to, when you press the button Volt instantly snaps into a hovering position and doesn't spin around at all. He then remains in this position, shaking, for several seconds after the visual effect ends (I can't confirm if the damage effect extends beyond the visual) before snapping down to the ground without a landing animation. You can't move at all during the whole thing, which is very annoying because he doesn't seem to be doing anything for half of it.

Good update except for one thing: Loki's walk animation is driving me insane! It's like he is sliding forward... diagonally! I.. I don't know... it's weird. It makes my brain hurt.

Also, the new Strun firing sound is so weird, it sounds like a pistol shot. The same goes to Dual Broncos (possibly the single Bronco version too).

By the way, did you increase the drop rate for everything? Because it seems a lot easier to drop resources and mods.

Edited by RextintorZ

every one just saying ... o great job ... o love it... what about the bad things ... mainly the laggggggggggg that u get now since europe west and east are gone ... but i guess no one cares about europe since the game was made to be 4

'Murica

Get some internet bro.  Murica has extra internet to spare... maybe you should move there.