Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt 8.3: Feedback Thread

[DE]Rebecca

If you want volt to get noticed, then you should be more vocal about it i general section and perhaps question the devs on their ability to make him better rather than worse and question his "Alternative to Gun play" there and post a video of his profile and and explain how he's not that good anymore.

Vocal threads questioning the devs ability can get noticed by them if it's good enough. Sending them messages as well and perhaps spamming chat.

If you want volt to get noticed, then you should be more vocal about it i general section and perhaps question the devs on their ability to make him better rather than worse and question his "Alternative to Gun play" there and post a video of his profile and and explain how he's not that good anymore.

Vocal threads questioning the devs ability can get noticed by them if it's good enough. Sending them messages as well and perhaps spamming chat.

I make about 4 Volt topics a week and this topic has the most pages in the whole sub-forum. What do we have to do to get freaking noticed?

I make about 4 Volt topics a week and this topic has the most pages in the whole sub-forum. What do we have to do to get freaking noticed?

Take all the drama to the general section(Word on the street is the people don't like it, too damn bad). When you are loud enough there, they tend to respond but the thread should be long and thoughtful, not some one liner.

Not even the slightest mention of fixing Volt.. This is very upsetting DE 

They don't even reads these threads, These threads are just here to contain all the potential threads from general. Start posting volt topics there. that'll get their attention. The mostly read that section anyway. The nightmare roulette got posted there and it got recognition in the live stream days later.