Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Riven mod & Disposition

(XBOX)PichuFrenzy

Question

I got my hands on, i think, a really nice riven mod for the Ogris. 

HYUsGH1.png

I dont have much experience with cycling riven mods as the War Within update dropped a few days ago on Xbox, but I know that the Ogris has a strong disposition.

So my question is: Can I get an even better mod than this one? Is this kind of mod average for a strong disposition weapon?

6 answers to this question

That would be considered a well above average Riven.

The PC version lets you choose between the old roll or new one. I'm not sure which version Consoles got. I would think that one. You guys don't have to deal with quite as much dumb dumb as we do.

.....Memories of Heavy Caliber on Ogris. the lulz..

18 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

The PC version lets you choose between the old roll or new one. I'm not sure which version Consoles got. I would think that one. You guys don't have to deal with quite as much dumb dumb as we do.

wait is heavy cal on ogris bad or ?

Just picturing three rockets is glorious, I'd even throw on a mid rank heavy cal, for better area coverage (and also because it would look awesome as they spread)

10 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Max rank heavy cal will get you killed very fast, you can aim forward and hit your feet, but at lower ranks you can use it to your advantage.

Edited by rapt0rman

12 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

It's been a long time since I used Ogris, (like back when Trinity had legit immortal) but I remember putting a Max Heavy Cal on it and watching both rockets go in completely different directions.  It was funny. The idea of three rockets doing that gave me a chuckle.

55 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Thanks! I'll keep it then.

And yes we are able to choose between the old one and the new one when we reroll riven mods. 

45 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Just picturing three rockets is glorious, I'd even throw on a mid rank heavy cal, for better area coverage (and also because it would look awesome as they spread)

I'm more a Nightwatch Napalm kind of guy but yes that would look sweet.