Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do Arc wing missions be improved?

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

They seem like a cool idea but I don't really find them fun. Not sure how you could improve them though. I don't mind them though. 

Well...

*clears throat*

- Reduce the drifting. You can't tell me that we have the technology to build humanoid tank-space-ninja-terminators but our Archwings handle like a truck on ice.

- Get rid of that GOD DAMNED rotation! I'm tired of being upside-down as soon as I start to turn. Let us control it manually or completely remove it.

- Better soundeffects (In general, not only AW.) The Grattler is a freakin' Space-FLAK and sounds like a Nerf-Cannon (you know, those toy guns?) Also for the AW's themselves. Example: Elytron. HUGE engines and it sounds like, what, a turbo-charged go-kart? Why not turbines or something?

- More Archwings and weapons. We have 5 AW's in total: Itzal, Elytron, Amesha and 2 versions of Odonata. Itzal is useless for most mission types, Amesha is not really effective if playing solo, Odonata is just boring as hell and Elytron is the only viable one. For weapons, how about homing missile launchers and gatling-guns/miniguns? If we can't have those in the normal game, we could AT LEAST have them in AW. Or even better, Archwings with build-in weapons (not talking about abilities.) For example, an Archwing with build-in chaingun, wich is automatically equipped instead of a "normal" primary. This would add more varity between different wings.

- More maps. We saw that asteroid field in TWW. Why not make it a AW tileset? Or the void. That would be nice.

- Better balance. The Grattler is pretty useless on high level missions with maxed out mods. This thing isn't worth it to put a potato in it.

Sorry for the broken english.