Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

(PSN)OhMyBreadness

Question

So I've just received my first Riven mod and it requires me to Complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone with a bleeding dragon key equipped. I did this but still the riven mod challenge wont complete i have gone through the entire survival without taking any damage or doing any damage but still nothing

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)OhMyBreadness said:

So I've just received my first Riven mod

Be sure and equip the riven onto any primary weapon (minus shotguns) before entering the mission, this is never really made clear so quite a few players don't realize its a prerequisite to completing a challenge.

It will not take up any mod space at all while it is veiled so it can fit onto any weapon.  Do that, and make sure your have the bleeding key equipped as well.  It should work.

You'll know its active because you will see the challenge appear in purple where sub-missions (collect 4 energy orbs, get 10 melee kills etc) usually appear when a mission starts.

Edited by Xekrin

28 minutes ago, (PS4)OhMyBreadness said:

So I've just received my first Riven mod and it requires me to Complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone with a bleeding dragon key equipped. I did this but still the riven mod challenge wont complete i have gone through the entire survival without taking any damage or doing any damage but still nothing

Equip the Riven to a rifle, equip said rifle and go into the survival solo with either Ivara or Loki and stealth it. Can easily pull 5 minutes without killing enemies.