Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.3 Game Immediately Freezing

Lady_Khaos

After updating to 8.3, my game has frozen both times I've opened it, shortly after logging in. First time was on the solar map, second time as I was trying to back out of the Arsenal menu.

Edit: 4 times in a row. This last time was I managed to get into the Dojo before it froze. My video settings are still all on minimum, and I've never had this issue before. What the heck did you guys do to break it???

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

thank you for this; after i left broframe, my freezing stopped

Unfortunately, I don't want to leave it. I was one of the original 1000 members, so I've made contributions to the Dojo and research. And I still need access to the research...

Unfortunately, I don't want to leave it. I was one of the original 1000 members, so I've made contributions to the Dojo and research. And I still need access to the research...

i feel you i still need to buy 1 fieldron research and a few weapon prints otherwise id bail and just play the game

i feel you i still need to buy 1 fieldron research and a few weapon prints otherwise id bail and just play the game

Same, I never got around to buying enough BPs of the components. And I really want to see the Dojo updates.

How the hell can your clan size be freezing the game ? That makes no sense :P

Or does Brofram generate it's own gravity now ?

They mentioned it in the livestream. The client tries to load and connect to every member of the clan as soon as you go online.

Don't you lose all your BP's of both Componets and Weaponry that you've bought from the Labs in the dojo? Because If you don't, I'll bail from Broframe If it fixes the problem for now and this new patch (8.3) is freezing my game constantly and my settings are still the same.

Can we get some oficial confirmation on whats going on? Because Warframe is right now unplayable.

PS: Before 8.3 I was playing perfectly, even recorded a few Hyena runs moments before 8.3. If this is a way of DE forcing players to leave big clans I'm not impressed but dissapointed.

Edited by Kayonne

Don't you lose all your BP's of both Componets and Weaponry that you've bought from the Labs in the dojo? Because If you don't, I'll bail from Broframe, this patch new 8.3 is freezing me constantly and my settings are still the same.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

You've already bought them so you shouldn't lose them.

You've already bought them so you shouldn't lose them.

Well If the BP's works as the Clan Key I'm afraid you'll lose all of the BP's (both componets and weaponry) since when I first joined Broframe I had a clan key in the making (before I left my ex-clan) and once I joined Broframe I had to make the key all over again (still unsure what happened to my other materials used on the 1st clan key). So I dunno, but probably you'll lose it, unless the weapons are on your inventory I suppose.

Well If the BP's works as the Clan Key I'm afraid you'll lose all of the BP's (both componets and weaponry) since when I first joined Broframe I had a clan key in the making (before I left my ex-clan) and once I joined Broframe I had to make the key all over again (still unsure what happened to my other materials used on the 1st clan key). So I dunno, but probably you'll lose it, unless the weapons are on your inventory I suppose.

You lose the clan key because they are specific to the Dojo. The weapons shouldn't be.

You lose the clan key because they are specific to the Dojo. The weapons shouldn't be.

Until I get a oficial reply I won't take the risk.

Also, I've logged on my second account just to test the freezes and it works perfectly even on the solar system so yea, Broframe broke Warframe.

Until I get a oficial reply I won't take the risk.

Also, I've logged on my second account just to test the freezes and it works perfectly even on the solar system so yea, Broframe broke Warframe.

other forum threads have non broframers having the same problem

I'm running a $2000 TANK computer with ungodly processing speed and graphics processing.

This computer can run 9 clients of Crysis on ultra settings and still run fast..

I get little game freezes of 8.3 are something i am really not used to, everything stops. Please fix this.

You only lose the Clan Key "Or" Clan key's bp. You keep all other Clan BPs.

I've just left BROFRAME and the pause issue stops.

Sadly i cannot join back since the Clan has been locked.

Edited by PQVicts

You only lose the Clan Key "Or" Clan key's bp. You keep all other Clan BPs.

I've just left BROFRAME and the pause issue stops.

Sadly i cannot join back since the Clan has been locked.

When you left Broframe did you had any Clan BP's on your Foundry? If yes, was any of them in the making?

And If you had any Clan BP's, after you left the Clan did you lost 'em? I need some confirmation before leaving Broframe :(