Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven mod challenge

nnexenn

Question

8 answers to this question

I've always wanted to try that challenge to test if you can just cheese it by stunning enemies like with vauban bastille then attach explosives to their head like talons or adhesive penta rounds, then detonate while aim gliding.

Putting the boom in boom headshot.

Edited by TrinityPrime

20 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

I've always wanted to try that challenge to test if you can just cheese it by stunning enemies like with vauban bastille then attach explosives to their head like talons or adhesive penta rounds, then detonate while aim gliding.

Putting the boom in boom headshot.

sadly doesn't work, OR the head-shots will be erratic, did this with a sleep build + castanas, stuck them on the head. aim glide and POOF not even a single registered head-shot.

which kinda ticked me off at first til I found the cheese method, but I fear that the devs will change things to make (cheese method) invalid in the future

*Hint, It involves Jupiter tile-set, much upward gusty, such lift, wow

2 hours ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

sadly doesn't work, OR the head-shots will be erratic, did this with a sleep build + castanas, stuck them on the head. aim glide and POOF not even a single registered head-shot.

which kinda ticked me off at first til I found the cheese method, but I fear that the devs will change things to make (cheese method) invalid in the future

*Hint, It involves Jupiter tile-set, much upward gusty, such lift, wow

I like where you're going.

11 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

its killing bosses with headshots while gliding? Probably go to a mission where you feel confortable killing the boss. Shoot him till HP is verylow. Bullet jump glide and hit him in the head.

^This, also u r limited while Bosses have their weak spots. My best bet is Sergant with Slow Nova and Escape Velocity installed.

Also keep in mind that the hit registry for headshots is a little... off. I did the one where you need 30 headshots with out taking damage. About 2/3 of the headshots didn't register. I did that one with Ivara and sleep arrows so that I had a 100% headshot chance. >.>

Assassination as in bosses? Interesting, never heard of that one before.

I would suggest the Seargant. He doesn't have invincibility stages, is probably the most straight forward boss fight and since he's just a crewman-like model his head is big and easy to aim for. Just whittle his health down until he's almost dead then aimglide the final shot.