Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe in deathbattle!

LAWD

Depending on how far you want to put the game mechanics into the fight. If 100%, then rarely does anything stand a chance against a solid hard CC blind following with a 400% finisher damage. 

I had a thought then I watched Titan fall 2 trailer and it answered me. The way I saw the titans interact with their pilots made me feel familiar.

So how would that work considering the character pool is almost fully customisable but undefined for death battle

Whizz: since the beginning of time, mankind have created machinery in aid to their domination to become the best of the best. Mastering combat close and afar. These machinery would push the very limits of human capability. But as time went on, we would become more machine then flesh.

Boomstick: because who wouldn't want to be lean mean killing machine with an artillery of a walking nuclear warhead?

Whizz: like Exalibur, the stoic hero from Warframe.

Boomstick: Raiden, the deadly cyborg ninja from metal gear.

Boomstick: he's whizz and I'm boomstick.

Whizz: and it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skill, to find out who would win... A death battle.

3 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Whizz: since the beginning of time, mankind have created machinery in aid to their domination to become the best of the best. Mastering combat close and afar. These machinery would push the very limits of human capability. But as time went on, we would become more machine then flesh.

Boomstick: because who wouldn't want to be lean mean killing machine with an artillery of a walking nuclear warhead?

Whizz: like Exalibur, the stoic hero from Warframe.

Boomstick: Raiden, the deadly cyborg ninja from metal gear.

Boomstick: he's whizz and I'm boomstick.

Whizz: and it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skill, to find out who would win... A death battle.

perf'

now we just need to analysie their equipment and powers.. 

Excalibur got a slash dash, and ethereal exalted blade.  i think tht'll do? perhaps we shoul dgive him the boltor prime and ...wait should we do it accordingly to his prime access?