Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

IGN- Atlin

I really don't need much

Plus what I dont have yet is pretty expensive

Porbaly going to be doing mroe giving than receiving but here is my list anyway:

Hunhow's Gift

Brawler Bundle

Ash Koga Skin Bundle

Banshee Soprana Collection

Edited by Atlin

1. Xiphos would be great! been searching for parts 24/7 but didnt get any luck :sadcry:

2. Any syandana! They all look cool!

3. Any slots! (Special thanks to @SolidBeast for the two weapon slots!!)

4. LOL (lots of love!!) :heart:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my fellow tenno!

Edited by gsfunny

Oh wow, such a nice event! Umm I guess I'd wish for any armor sets, especially the embolist pieces are nice. And color palettes would be great. Cosmetics :) If anyone happens to gift me I'll update my post and thank them (I do have a wishlist on my account, I'll update that as well, also I'm on PS4) , but Merry Christmas to all Tennos! ^^

Edited by (PS4)MechanicalChild

Mybe the Santa Tenno come to me ♥?

My wishlist is:

1. Forma Pack

2. Airship Deko  Noggles all :D

3. Warframe Inaros, Merage, Banshee

4. Weapen and another Slot

and Skins

The Santa will be link in here ♥

Ty 

Edited by xKlinky

Weapon and Frame slots are nice!

Relic pack also!
Im not lucky on sorties, so, any Lens and Reactor/Catalysts are very welcome!

I bough the color bundles, so any single color pallete out there is also very welcomed!

Will try to get some gifts given also, lets see if I can try to sell that Ember prime for a nice price to get some plat to give em.....lol thanks anyway. Its a great season!

And Im on PC under this same nick name.

Edited by Ryusuken973

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

cUIuE4P.png

With the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza in full swing, the gifting count has begun! 

Post your Holiday Warframe Wishlist in this thread to share in the Tennobaum cheer. Need Forma? Want to look stylish in a new Deluxe skin? Been eyeing that Argon Crystal Display? Thinking to yourself "hmm... that Winter Solstice Skin Bundle sure is looking good"? Post a maximum of 10 items you’d like to receive from your fellow Tenno from now until January 4th, 2017. Every milestone the community hits will increase the total donation amount that will go to the Boys and Girls Club of London. These milestones will also unlock in-game rewards. The more you give to fellow Tenno, the more we give to you and charity! This Holiday season everyone can share in the generosity of Warframe’s amazing community! 

Don’t forget to also update your Wishlist in-game so that other Tenno can see how to make this your best Tennobaum season ever! Cosmetic items on your Wishlist should update automatically in-game once received. Once you have gifted or received an item you can also let the community know by editing your post. A little thank you note also wouldn't hurt. :community:

How to Wishlist 101! (Click spoiler below for more info)

Reveal hidden contents

How to find Wishlists! 

Don't know how to check someone else's Wishlist in-game? Simply visit their Profile, and click the right-most tab at the top "Wishlist". If that tab doesn't appear, it means they don't have anything on their Wishlist at all!

wishlist 2.PNG

How to make a Wishlist! 

To see your in-game Wishlist simply head on over to the Market and hover over the "Home" button. There you'll find your "Wishlist". To add to your Wishlist simply click on the item you desire and click on the "add to wishlist" button at the bottom of the screen:

wishlist.PNG

To learn more about the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza click here

Click here to learn more about the Boys and Girls Club of London. 

Yay hope u gift me .

my wishlist

forma bundle

syndana

edo armor set

or any kawaii statue

thank u in advance if u choose me

1-5:anything that would make me look less like a f2p (stuff like armor or something)

6-10: warframe slots, because i gotta collect em all:laugh:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

if you're reading this, there might be a spoiler up ahead...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

seriously, i'm warning you

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

any second now...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

just 2 more...

Spoiler

Spoiler

i am a free2play

thanks @-----iseeu2----- for giving me an awesome gift!

Edited by yannickegges