The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

My list:

1) Orokin Reactors. Lots of them @KnuckleJelly thanks!

2) Orokin Catalysts. See above@KnuckleJelly thanks!

3) Forma. See Above. @KnuckleJelly thanks!

4) Nikana Prime set.............several months of grinding, still haven't got it, lol

5) Noggles/Decorations/Color Palettes?

6) Warframe/weapon slots

7) Ash/Frost/Ember Prime? Pretty please? hehe

Edited by Vorondaron
people gave me stuff :D

My wishlist

1. Kuva Armor Collection

2.Loki Knave Skin (God I love that skin) :blush:

3. Trinity Strega Skin (Also one of my Loved skins :shocked: )

4.Valkyr Gersemi Skin

5. Colors!! I still need: Dojo, Classic, Corpus, Daybreak, Eximus, Fire, Grineer, Ice, Infested, Lotus, Smoke Colors (Also the hate :sadcry: but that pack is too expensive)

6. Tennogen Rota Syandana, it's a beauty :nerd:

7. Nsaru Syandana, Also very cool syandana :awe:

8. Forma Bundle

9. Orokin Catalyst (To many weapons... )

10. Salix Syandana / Soltice Salix I love syanadana's :heart:

PSN: Dwarfruier

To all Tenno I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year and keep enjoying warframe as much as I do :lotus::thumbup:

Edited by (PS4)DwarfRuIer

My list is this

1. Daedalus armor bundle

2. Staticor

3. Twin Grakatas

4. Kavat Genetic Codes

5. Excalibur Immortal Skin

6.Volt Immortal Skin

7. Orokin Reactors

8. Orokin Catalysts

9. Formas

That is all I really want. I'll try and gift what I can to others as well.

Edited by (PS4)birdy1213141516
Typo

Here's my wishlist!

1) Saryn Orphid skin (I finally got all of my parts for Saryn Prime and started building her today, I'm so excited!)

2) Banshee Soprana skin

3) Titania Solstice skin

4) Solstice glyph bundle

5) Kavat DNA (still need them to build the incubator segment)

I hope everyone has a merry christmas and happy holidays!

Forma, Thank you to @Ninjadeath721
Potatos (Could really use a blue potato to increase faction rank)
Rhino Palatine Skin<3 A huge thank you too @SurrealEdge
Decorations, decorations and decorations, Thank you too @Leigh_
And maybe some warframe slots too
If anyone's feeling really generous and gifts me a nidus frame I will love them forever (Don't have eris unlocked yet so no farming for bp for me)

Edited by nightfhang
I'm greedy

My wishlist!  (not ranked at all, just a list ^_^)

1. Ash Koga Skin Bundle

2. Banshee Soprana Collection

3. Excalibur Proto-Armor skin and Glaive Proto-Skin (cuz I'm an original Dark Sector fan <3)

@crazyfulla  thank you so much for the Glaive skin! ^  I'll have so much fun with my spinny thing!

Just got the Excalibur skin thanks to a 50% off coupon for logging in today, Thanks @DE!!!!!

4. Forma Bundle, Forma, and Potatoes!

5. EVERY EXCALIBUR NOGGLE!!!!!

@sweetblitz360 Thank you for the Excalibur Noggle!!!  I have it up wobbling on my market desk right now!

And thank you @mempo for the Frost Noggle!  He is hanging out with the Excalibro and Xbox skin Excalibro noggles!  I really appreciate it you guys!

6. Prisma Excalibur Bundle

This really is such an amazing event, it's so cool to see everyone work towards such an awesome goal set by DE.  You guys are the best, I love you all, and I am so grateful to be a part of this community.  I'm grateful for the gifts that I have been given, and and I'm even more grateful for the opportunity to give to others, especially to contribute to this charity.  You are ALL amazing!  Thank you, and merry Tennobaum!  ^_^

Edited by (XB1)l Angelfire l
update

The only stuff i really wanna get as a gift (cause of the crazy amount of grind they take)

Are:

Titania

Ivara

I don't have a ton of stuff, and this may sound silly, to want such a basic stuff,

But i love to get stuff myself ^.^, atleast it keeps the interest for the game as long as u don't have all the stuff.

Anyway, if any1 would be so nice and could send me some of this stuff as a gift,

i would really appreciate it.

By the way, before gifting anything, please contact with me in-game, to make sure i dont already have any of the mentioned items,

and you wouldnt just spend your precious plat for nothing ^.^

P.s

Of course i will send you something back. :)

Merry Clem-mas,

and have a wonderful day/night. :)

Edited by YoloSwaggy

Tis the holiday season! Merry christmas everybody! :D

PS4 player here! 

As for my wishlist: fire and ice colour pallets.

Weapon and warframe slots ;_;

Any syandana

Forma pack

Any bundle really xD

I cant really gift anyone back in my current situation but thanks in advance to anyone who gifts me anything :D

Edited by (PS4)dubeol

Hey everyone,

at the risk of bringing drama into this thread, I just wanted to address the people messaging me instead of writing in this thread, and especially the person repeatedly sending me aggressive, charged PMs that I will not be reading any more of, you needn't bother. It saddens me that, despite the fact I have gifted so many people, someone is trying so hard to make me feel bad about myself. I have been labeled rude and demeaning for asking people to respect the fact that I choose who to give to and not pursue me repeatedly. That is not rude. What's rude is you not giving your newbie friend 20 plat so he doesn't have to trash his favorite frame yet begging me for an expensive deluxe bundle and then proceeding to attempt to shame me because I chose not to give you anything.

To anyone else, please keep your wishlists to this thread, there are many generous people here giving out gifts to many, let them see your lists and either choose to gift you or not. Please don't pressure them like this individual is doing to me. I hope you get what you wish for, I will be giving out more gifts in the future but I will not participate in this thread anymore. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Just saw my in-game mail - @Asuyasa thank you for the argon crystal! @The_Masked_Man thank you for the potato! Can always use those!

Edited by SolidBeast