Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

On 12/18/2016 at 2:24 AM, Galathea said:

Updated:

1: a space buddy! Huh, didnt think it would be that easy, but through this "event" i actually found interesting ppl to talk to....im amazed 

2: Rhino Palatine skin or pack.  @AgonoizeOP no more fugly rhino prime, im so happy <3

3: Ash Koga Skin or bundle @KuraioNokami i did not realize how good that skin looked until i put it on ash, its seriously awesome

4: Loki Knave Skin or bundle @SolidBeast you are officially nuts! and i love you, lets be pretty together

5: Festive Imperator Syandana @SolidBeast you are epic, thank you for all the gifts you gave out to this community

6: small orokin decorations, yes i really want them....i got smth planned for those, ill post it later^^

7: 1 big orokin decoration, because symmetry @stockypeasant you made my ship symmetrical <3 thank you

Updated: you are all so amazing! I never expected anything in return, and damm i was pleasantly surprised, alot. Thank you, seriously from the bottom of my heart^^

All those awesome ppl who made my ship more shiny, more sparkly and more fabulous with ship decorations:
@stockypeasant @Servo1  @Rinderhacken  @jojoX71  @GolabTeRminatoR  @SantiS @Longeres  @Warlock6000  @Ssiki @RunFentonRun

@Phookamom aww you are so cute! i adore the orokin and gallium deco, thank you so much!

if anyones looking for all the argon...its in my ship.  im the reason you never drop argon when you need it XD

Sent you a little something :) Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Pullbackkat has helping Tenno old and new for as long as I have been playing and way before that. I've only been able to repay him a little. I'm sure that he could use anything you all can give him. He is a MR 19 I believe but I'm sure all the older Tenno know what he may need. 

For me just a relic pack or so. I need that Damn latron prime.

My list:

1.- Valkyr gersemi skin

2.- valkyr cheetah helmet

3.- design by trinity strega

4.- design ifriit xiphos

5.- color package:alpha

6.-Berserker package

7.- what stalker?

xotillo: Riddic Platform PC

MERRY CHRISTMAS for all :D

TankBrasil on PC

My wish list 

1. Orokin Reactor

2. Excalibur Mordred Helmed

3. Gazal Armor Bundle @Nosrac88 Thank you Man you is amazing

4. Color Pack Alpha

5.  Excalibur Proto Armor Skin

6. Ash Koga Bundle or Skin

7. Banshee Soprana Collection or Skin

8. Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection

9. Palatine pack bundle

Merry christmas for all

Edited by TankBrasil
Att Post

My list:

1 Orokin Reactor / Catalyst ( Really Need Those )

2 Forma bundle ( Really Need )

3 Hunhow gift ( Would be very nice )

4 Any booster ( Boosters <3 )

5 Any ship decor ( I like a good looking ship )

6 Xiphos and Its skin ( Just Love that Ship )

New player 051276 been playing for 10 days on PC and loving the game. Anything would be cool but here is one that caught my eye with a quick browse

1. dead silence pack

2. Female warframe pack

3. Huntress bundle

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone. 

Jeff

Edited by 051276

On 12/23/2016 at 3:19 PM, Ninnachu said:

HO ho ho! Gift Givers Unite,i hope u hear my wishesh and send me some stuff,this will probably be the grliest wishlist of all time,wich means COSMETICS,COSMETICS,AND more cosmetics or even valkyr prime ;) ,i want u guys to pimp ma crib,AKA Ship,anything,like noggle heads,scimitar, or anything u want,anyhting from syandanas,from palettes to armour galore,u can give me anything u want,but i will still  want more, skins for frames any will do,as long as u guys/gals will be my friends too. :) hahaha :satisfied: a big thanks for stoping and reading my list,and u can even buy me stuff i insist,but jokes aside,THANKS and if anyone could help me with this stuff,and be my santa,that would be great <3 IGN-Ninnachu 

Check your inbox! :)

My list:

• skins, especially the trinity strega skin. i'm actually building trinity as we speak, so
  • color palettes. any of them.
  • a javlok. i mean, i do plan on building one myself if i don't get one from this, but still
  • ivara
  • warframe slots. i only have the default of two because i spent my starting platinum on a weapon, or something.
  • weapon slots. same situation as with the frame slots
  • maybe excalibur, since i sold mine to make a rhino

thanks in advance, my dudes.

edit: i recently bought some plat, so the "doesn't have enough slots" thing doesn't apply to me anymore. still, if you want to get me some of the things on this list, i haven't gotten them myself yet. except for some slots. and the smoke color palette.

Edited by Desmata
update