Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

DE, could the top 10 gifters get an in-game cosmetic to signify this event? I understand that there is no reason to do so..but these players went out of their way organising giveaway to gift random players and ergo increase the amount of gifts given. Personally, none of my friends are active in this game and the only gift I gave was to a stranger who gifted me in a giveaway ( Thanks to @-----iseeu2----- ). Just a thought :)

My wishlist

1. Formas

2. Catalysts

3. Solstice Salix Syandana

4. Glyph Pack (other than adau pack)

5. Weapon/Riven Slots

I don't mean to say that top 10 ppl should be the only ones who deserve the credit. Thank you everyone who went out their way to gift people and keep the Christmas cheer going. 

Edited by democrator

Platform: PC; IGN: Xethaios.

1. Color Palettes, I have the Classic, Easter, Halloween, Smoke, and Shamrock. I'd prefer Grineer, Storm, or Twilight (which isn't on sale for whatever reason)
  2. Weapon Slots. Maybe a warframe slot.
  3. Forma, Orokin Catalysts or Reactors. Preferrably not Reactors but I'll still take them.
  4. NOGGLES, I like bobbleheads. 
  5. Nova Asuri Collection or the Oberon Feyarch Collection
  6. Prime Vault (which I was gunna get if I got any steam gift cards this christmas, but that didn't happen. I can still dream though). I really want Misa Prime Syandana.
  7. Did I mention Forma? GIVE ME FORMA I'LL MAKE ANYTHING SORTIE-WORTHY WITHOUT THEM NEWFANGLED RIVENS
  8. Ack and Brunt (with Final Harbringer somehow)
Edited by Xethaios

IGN: tylerfkn1

Platform: PC

I do not ask for any gifts, but I'm a sellout low key.

I have given many gifts to random players. E.g, Nidus, forma bundle, color palette's...

I appreciate any gifts. Also, Im new to the community of Warframe. Happy gaming.

Edited by tylerfkn1
Grammar

So I am a newcomer to pc but not to warframe I orginally played ps4. I had been grinding on my new pc account and then it happened the servers crashed and has not been back up since (servers went down for me 4 days ago) I had been saving the starting plat of 50 in hopes of getting a blessing of the lotus to get a color palette for myself but DE decided to be spontaneous and have a pallette sale with almost more than half of there servers fried. I was hoping to find a fellow tenno with a good heart to help and log in to my account and buy me a pallette before the sale ends (11:59). I would appreciate it so much. Thank you for stopping by and reading XD.

Edited by K_ali

My wishlist for Santa, 

1 Zarr

2 Greater Vazarin Lens

3 Forma bundle

4 Weapon Slots      ( From TomTheImperator) 

5  7 day Affinity Booster

6  7 day Resource Booster

7  7 day Credit Booster

8  7 day Resource Drop Chance Booster

Thank you! :D

Edited by (XB1)DT88888
crossing off list

That's my wishlist:

1) What Stalker? Bundle

2) Warframe Ivara

3) Rhino Palatine Skin

4) Oberon Feyarch Skin