Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing in the Dojo (sort of)

Kurokoz

One thing I have always wanted for Archwing is the ability to just fly around a giant open area with no mission objectives. Just to enjoy the flying around in space. My friend gave me this great idea: the ability to fly around outside of the dojo. It would be a great place to hang out, even if it was just some massive room you build.

29 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

One thing I have always wanted for Archwing is the ability to just fly around a giant open area with no mission objectives. Just to enjoy the flying around in space. My friend gave me this great idea: the ability to fly around outside of the dojo. It would be a great place to hang out, even if it was just some massive room you build.

I've always also thought that it would be nice to have some sort of hangar for landing crafts or AWs inside the dojo...I mean...There must be some way for us to reach and leave the tower...some place similar to the game's various extraction points or to the relays landing ones.
It would be nice to have some kind of room that allows people to access this open space area around the tower and let us fly around.