Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any guaranteed Lith G1 relic farms?

RunicDragon

Question

7 answers to this question

There's no guaranteed drops. The fastest way to farm Lith G1 relics is to do one of the following:

• Earth, Everest - B/C rotation
  • Earth, Tikal - B/C rotation
  • Mars, Augustus - B/C rotation
  • Phobos, Wendell - B/C rotation
  • Venus, Kiliken - B/C rotation
  • Orokin Derelict Defense - A rotation

ODD requires keys but might be slightly faster if you only go for 10 waves and get a good rng.

You can also do survival on the low level planets, including Ceres and Mercury, since they share drop tables with the above mentioned excavations. It's going to be slower though, so I'd stick with the missions I listed.

58 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

There isn't a guaranteed anything in warframe I've done low level spys on earth and got a few, same with low level fissure missions but that's where I've found them so far 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

none guaranteed, i usually run earth spy missions for them, excavations is probably a bit better but I run a lot of Hieracon for the axi e1 so like to switch it up a bit.

55 minutes ago, ashrah said:

codex universe tab... relics and arcane click on  relic u looking for and u will see list of places where u can farm it! good luck

Well I'm not looking for a GUARANTEED drop chance even a small chance to get it I'm okay with,

13 hours ago, LittleN00dle said:

Well I'm not looking for a GUARANTEED drop chance even a small chance to get it I'm okay with,

I mean you literally have *Any guaranteed lith g1 relics* but putting that aside like I said originally I find  low level spys on earth has dropped them a few times, I haven't done excavations like someone said in this thread but it might be good so I guess you can give both these a try and see which is better. Obviously too if you're doing it with friends or clan members you'll get more chances if the relic does drop 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker