Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Build?

PlayStationOnexxxXIV

Question

17 answers to this question

Go for maximum efficiency and get despoil. When I farm, I find it much easier to maintain health than energy (since desecrate pops health orbs). With maximum efficiency the health blow from despoil would be little. Also, go for range so that you do not lose any corpse. Power strength has no effect on desecrate afaik.

Also, an extra source of materials would be the usage of your shadows of the dead skill, as they are desecrated too after death.

Also, apart from the nekros himself, you should use slash weapons as slicing and dicing enemies produces more pieces of them, which results in more "desecration". (a body cut in half counts as two bodies).

Hope I helped a bit.

You just need a basic Desecrate build.  You should boost Efficiency and Range at the expense of Duration and Strength.  Overextended, Fleeting Expertise, Streamline, Stretch, and Cunning Drift are really the only essential mods.  You can use Rejuvenation aura with Equilibrium and Despoil, or just use Energy Overflow from Zenurik.  The rest of the mods are whatever you want.  Queue up an Infested Dark Sector Survival and melee everything with a slash weapon.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

Just now, ultragen said:

Go for maximum efficiency and get despoil. When I farm, I find it much easier to maintain health than energy (since desecrate pops health orbs). With maximum efficiency the health blow from despoil would be little. Also, go for range so that you do not lose any corpse. Power strength has no effect on desecrate afaik.

Also, an extra source of materials would be the usage of your shadows of the dead skill, as they are desecrated too after death.

Also, apart from the nekros himself, you should use slash weapons as slicing and dicing enemies produces more pieces of them, which results in more "desecration". (a body cut in half counts as two bodies).

Hope I helped a bit.

Any recomended Slash weapon?

10 minutes ago, PlayStationOnexxxXIV said:

Any recomended Slash weapon?

Galatine Prime crit build is the most fun I've had with a melee weapon.  Tempo Royale with (Primed) Pressure Point, (Primed) Reach, Blood Rush, Body Count, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Berserker, and Buzz Kill.  Needs one Y Forma if using Primed mods, none if not.

Edited by (XB1)Dyalar

1 minute ago, PlayStationOnexxxXIV said:

How can I get Secura Lecta?

You can get it from the Perrin Sequence Syndicate or by trading. I don't have it myself, but last time a clanmate used it we got around 500k credits for 40 minutes of survival, so it's really crazy worth it. :D

This is the Nekros build I use the most.

AXECwNB.jpg

Perfect blend of Loot bot and survival.

40m Range Desecrate and 87-90% mitigation from Shadows with a functional Fear just in case.

Recast Shadows to dump energy for Equilibrium and you have 0 problem maintaining. Don't use Zenurik with this build. Fast Energy gain is counter productive. An EV Trinity is actually slowly killing you by using EV. It's a little funny.

8 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Recast Shadows to dump energy for Equilibrium and you have 0 problem maintaining. Don't use Zenurik with this build. Fast Energy gain is counter productive. An EV Trinity is actually slowly killing you by using EV. It's a little funny.

i combated this by making an Channeling build for a few weapons. Use energy to kill enemy>killed enemy is desecrated to a hp orb>get HP/energy back from orb

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

Galatine Prime crit build is the most fun I've had with a melee weapon.  Tempo Royale with (Primed) Pressure Point, (Primed) Reach, Blood Rush, Body Count, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Berserker, and Buzz Kill.  Needs one Y Forma if using Primed mods, none if not.

That, or an orthos (insane range).

Sorry, I cannot remember any primaries except the Tigris and Dread and secondaries except the Vasto :(

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Snakeboy1990 said:

Combine Despoil and equilibrium and you will have a near endless supply of energy at your desposal. I personally prefer to use a hybrid build that make use of both desecrate and shadows of the dead.

Hm, interesting, I have not thought of equilibrium :) ty :)