Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop the biased testing of invasion missions!

Ageless_Emperion

while OP seems quite angry, I gotta agree, Corpus get annoying sooner than Grineer. Against Grineer we just need to stay safe from bombards and reduce their armor somehow, while Corpus are a joke until they suddenly F*** you up. 

Sapping ospreys get to a point where they floor you immediately if you are in their pucks aoe and the little target can only be destroyed during certain parts of their animation. They also look a lot like shield ospreys and like to form swarms with those.

I think the Sapping Ospreys should spawn more rarely, be bigger and their bombs should visibly latch onto close players, with a tether, start dealing little damage and then ramp up, opposed to the pulses of which one can floor you above lvl 30. They would stay dangerous and tell you right away that you need to do something about it, while making it easier to locate the source of the damage.

Nullifiers are just dumb by design. Them having a shield that protects them is one thing, but it takes a moment to pop it and comes back up fairly quickly, their ability to suppress our powers is what makes their design so annoying. If they swarm together with enough other Crewmen they become a problem.

I think they should be split into two units. One would keep the bubble shield to protect groups of Moas and what not and the other unit would nullify Warframe abilities. The nullifying unit would charge up an emp like wave, again well visible and with an audioque, before disabling all abilities and removing anything summoned by abilities in a large AOE.

Generally DE really needs to work on the visuals for Corpus. All their units look way to similar (and some crewmen are just bigger for some reason, but that's a different topic)

I actually enjoy the Corpus faction, they feel a bit more interactive than the other two factions without being completely broken. The Grineer are a two dimensional bullet sponge faction, and the infested have super stupid AI and the only real thing they do is knock you around or slow you down. Corpus have a lot of different types of troops that have to be handled in fairly simple but varied ways.

Don't feed the troll tbh.

Nevertheless on topic: At very high levels I also find Corpus much easier to handle than Grineer (Napalms and Hyekka masters one-shotting you from within another room is what's anti-fun to me, as well as their Eximus units) but at invasion levels the Grineer are easier because you can just speed through it with an Ember or something without having to stop for nullifier bubbles. Plus having seen this discussed in clan chat a couple of times: players do want a Razorback TA, everybody hates the boring Formorian thing.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

it has nothing to do with armor. Banshee and frost completely negate that. You have scopr flamers napalms bombards lancers shield bastards gunners those teleport S#&$s kavats and rollers.  There is literally nothing more cancerous in this game than the grineer. has nothing to do with armor

All of those guys can be avoided with a bullet jump. The only exception is Commanders.

Edited by R34LM

I made a post a few days ago about what i HATE about corpus, pretty much most agreed , lets face it even when not dangerous they are not fun to play agaist. You like the faction? good great for you but i noticed most of the hate goes to corpus and to me thats a sign some changes should happen

Thread has failed to remain respectful and constructive with insults and bashing.

Also if you want to give feedback of the game then please do so respectfully, constructively and without the swearing and the insults.

Thank you to those that remained respectful.

Locking.