Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-nullifier sentinel gun build

DiosGX

Question

So there was a sniper only defense vs corpus in a sortie today. I knew no matter what, null bubbles were gonna present an issue. I brought Diriga along with a deth rifle and nothing but reload speed and punch through to just maintain constant hits.

But I'm sure there must be a better set up than the basic thing I threw together. Anyone else used Diggs for bubble popping, and if so what is your mod set up? o3o

9 answers to this question

I prefer prisma burst laser because of it's high status potential and perma-knockdown capability with corrosive/explosion build. It also shoots endlessly (thx to 0 reload time) and quick with lethal torrent and anemic agility.

Other than that, you might also play titania and enjoy a machine gun instead of a sniper.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Hadn't even considered Titania for her ult. I kinda forgot about her quickly and keep meaning to use her more. Poor Titania-kun. o3o

That's a solid idea though. I'll have to try her next sniper-only, cuz none of mine have forma. Gas elec vulk wraith was sufficient though. Oh, and as for gung-ho'ing into the bubbles... I normally do that, but was on icy avalanche frost and didn't want to lose my armor. Gotta feel for the Chromas and all that. 

Edited by DiosGX
Auto correct o3o

Also, if you plan to pop bubbles, i'd advise you to add zoom to your sentinel gun. At least on the P burst laser it works wonders.

19 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I prefer prisma burst laser because of it's high status potential and perma-knockdown capability with corrosive/explosion build. It also shoots endlessly (thx to 0 reload time) and quick with lethal torrent and anemic agility.

Other than that, you might also play titania and enjoy a machine gun instead of a sniper.

Blast and electricity is a better bet bro.