Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any ideal spot to farm Prosecutors?

Eldnacpeek

Question

13 answers to this question

I know they spawn throughout Ceres, but I don't know if there are any nodes where they spawn en mass. Logically longer missions would yield more results, but it may be a good idea to just run lots of missions fast rather than spend a lot of time on one. 

don't worry, since javlok came out i've only gotten two capacitors and everyone is saying "oh do ceres" like bro i know do @(*()$ ceres but it just ain't coming

and it is frustrating as S#&$

Edited by FreedEnergy
not enough info

As far as i know there are two missions which are good for farming prosecutors but it still requires luck.

1) Ludi - hijack

Just do the mission as normal but stay with the core in the last room (big room with open sky) and dont push it further. Lotus should annouce the presence of  a prosecutor. After the first you just wait around and they will spawn periodicaly.

The mission can bug out quite siriously though. If you let the core unattended too long, it will appear on the beginning and wont move again - mission failed.

Sometimes no prosecutors appear at all.

2)Nouvo (i think) - rescue

There is a chance that a prosecutor will spawn when they start an alarm, so be sure to alert all the grineer on the way. Also there can be a prosecutor in the prison area with the wardens, so be sure to alert the enemies there too, so he will know where to find you.

You have to be reasonably lucky. Nekros or Ivara helps immensly. Last night i got 5 capacitors from a single mission running solo Nuovo with a nekros.

With ivara you just put the prosecutor to sleep and use your skill 3 (Prowl) to steal his stuff. Then kill him and get it again. (result 2 capacitors)

With nekros take a slash based weapon (I was using Ack&Brunt) kill the prosecutor with it and hope you cut him in half. If that happens and if you are lucky enough to desecrate both halfs you can get 3 capacitors from a single prosecutor.

11 hours ago, danteversio2 said:

Not sure if lucky but i had 4 prosecutors spawn in Saturn Telesto- Exterminate. Mind you i went extremely slow, didn't use abilities, kept the alarm on and tested only low rank weapons. If rng is with you they'll come in that case...

Prosecutors on Saturn?? How possible?

I couldn't seem to find any either... and was getting frustrated since I needed 6 capacitors to build the Javlok.  I don't know if I got lucky, but I found the best spot to be the Mobile defense mission Kiste on Ceres.  I did it solo, and only when it wasn't a special mission (i.e. not Kuva siphon as I have never seen them spawn when kuva are around).  Funny thing though, I didn't get a prosecutor until AFTER I finished the 2 mobile defenses and was heading for the exit.  

After the first one spawns, DO NOT EXIT.  Simply go back and keep killing enemies on the map.  About every few minutes I got the prosecutor alert again.

I was able to get all 6 Javlok Capacitors in a single MD mission and it took about 15 - 20 minutes (sorry, I didn't time it).