The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light Warframe [art V1]

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Oooohhhh, I found two good ones. In Islam, theres  Harut: Angel of Sorcery and, in all Old Testament faiths, there is an angel of healing known as Israfel. Of course, depending on how this chap works, there's quite a few others. How's this guy work again?

Okay so I like the concept but for abilities remember when I made a concept for a shadow based assassin frame that could manipulate shadows on the map? We talked about it, but my point is give it abilities that can manipulate light sources. So with that gow about these

1st bloom: all shadows are erased from a certain radius and allies from the initial bust will gain a damage resistance as long as they are in the light and enemies in the radius will be a bit vulnerable.

2nd teleport: I liked yours.

3rd Hard light flames: so for this the warframe can generate supportive golems up to five with various abilities that can be changed like ivaras first. 

Real quick they are nullifier like a nullifier bubble, damage increase, flame thrower, spike field, and light field. 

4th blossom: generates a huge field of small particles that damage all enemies that walk in destroying armor and dealing random procs to all enemies within range. 

Also all allies in light will get a small amount of healing and an armor buff.

11 hours ago, Serafinia said:

If you wish going to with the angelic theme then you can use my name. Ofc if the frame is She. 😊

added in ;D 

11 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

If male then : Lumen , if female then Lux.

added in 

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Oooohhhh, I found two good ones. In Islam, theres  Harut: Angel of Sorcery and, in all Old Testament faiths, there is an angel of healing known as Israfel. Of course, depending on how this chap works, there's quite a few others. How's this guy work again?

nice , diggin it

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)kr1sPYDonuts said:

Hmmm... let me think :nerd:. I'll think of a name suggestion, in the mean time, its a pretty good concept.

Edit: If this were female, I would suggest Uriel ("God is my Light")

added in

8 hours ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

Also what about Numa for the name? 

added in 

8 hours ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

Okay so I like the concept but for abilities remember when I made a concept for a shadow based assassin frame that could manipulate shadows on the map? We talked about it, but my point is give it abilities that can manipulate light sources. So with that gow about these

1st bloom: all shadows are erased from a certain radius and allies from the initial bust will gain a damage resistance as long as they are in the light and enemies in the radius will be a bit vulnerable.

2nd teleport: I liked yours.

3rd Hard light flames: so for this the warframe can generate supportive golems up to five with various abilities that can be changed like ivaras first. 

Real quick they are nullifier like a nullifier bubble, damage increase, flame thrower, spike field, and light field. 

4th blossom: generates a huge field of small particles that damage all enemies that walk in destroying armor and dealing random procs to all enemies within range. 

Also all allies in light will get a small amount of healing and an armor buff.

this seems more towards the angelic part 

i was trying to stay within the confines of scifi 

#iwanashootlasers

1 hour ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

-_- not really unless you count energy leech, but I wouldn't call that a laser or something in the same realm as hydroids abilities or novas amd.

never played a wellspring trinity have you?  

6 hours ago, Skjorer said:

Call it lucifer and give it a devilish alternate skin then I'm sold.

lucifer is in suggested names 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ive changed roll to offensive and support 

ugh how about the 4th makes a huge cloud of glass that reflects tons of lasers around damaging enemies that walk by like a huge dust cloud of little shards. Also we should have mods that give weapons scaling with warframe stats so like you could have a damage increase for rifles like 1% for every 2 points of power strength.

Edited by (PS4)EmilsTekcor

1 hour ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

ugh how about the 4th makes a huge cloud of glass that reflects tons of lasers around damaging enemies that walk by like a huge dust cloud of little shards. Also we should have mods that give weapons scaling with warframe stats so like you could have a damage increase for rifles like 1% for every 2 points of power strength.

that would be more prismatic or a cyrtstal themed i think, and thats also been done on another frame concept  [i did the design ffor it xD] 

and in regards to wellspring think energy conversion and growing power along with intensify, blind rage 

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

that would be more prismatic or a cyrtstal themed i think, and thats also been done on another frame concept  [i did the design ffor it xD] 

and in regards to wellspring think energy conversion and growing power along with intensify, blind rage 

okay with regard to wellspring.... no just no that is horrible and I hate everything about it!!! So please tell me more. Fine then as a fourth how about a bubble around the player and allies that will act sort of like limbos bubble only it's a field of light that applies a unique damage type to all weapons and vaporizes any bullets that enemies that enter the field. Also I had a concept a while back for a frame that would manipulate shadows like a sort of jester. Like I'm trying to do this based on memory cause the form is so old but it's abilities were 

1st melts into shadows in a method similar to hydroid melting into water it can then teleport between shadows including those of enemies which were then open to finishers and if killed would continue to act normally until you leave their shadow. 

2nd you can do the thing from mordor where you can mind control the next enemy you kill then leave them and they will act normally drawing no aggro to you nor will the attack an enemy unless you are detected.

oh jesus I can't actually remember them all I was just thinking that a frame that manipulates light would go well with a frame that manipulates dark.