Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers are doooownnn... DDos attack.

Carnage2K4

1 minute ago, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

Exactly....their daily working hour hasn't started yet but it doesn't matter as they can get informed so many other ways on their status and besides there are other officials on tech and support team always active for these kinda issues. At least a word or 2 could be relieving but nonstop log in failures making me annoyed big time and its for last one hour nearly.

Yea I'm NEARLY certain they've got on-call techs, not to mention someone to contact in the event of this kind of thing to notify the community. It's literally not a lot to ask but hey, I can imagine with the awards and all they've been up to lately, it can be a bit overwhelming and every so often we all forget to do a little thing here or there. I don't blame them. I'm still waiting for my info tho, but I don't blame them lol

1 minute ago, Photomancer said:

Yea I'm NEARLY certain they've got on-call techs, not to mention someone to contact in the event of this kind of thing to notify the community. It's literally not a lot to ask but hey, I can imagine with the awards and all they've been up to lately, it can be a bit overwhelming and every so often we all forget to do a little thing here or there. I don't blame them. I'm still waiting for my info tho, but I don't blame them lol

On most of the categories WF is short for around 1K votes and that's very much upsetting, only the best graphics category is what WF is leading on. And I'm considering what its called using your mobile device to post a word or 2 for lads/ladies around the world but if they are still sleeping (WHOLE TEAM!!) then I don't blame them as well.

Just now, Avalgilda said:

Maybe after server work up again we'll get a new patch upday? just my imagination hope so...

well they did say Nidus (think thats the name), the infested warframe was coming by the end of the year so they only have like 2-3 more weeks to get him out

1 minute ago, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

On most of the categories WF is short for around 1K votes and that's very much upsetting, only the best graphics category is what WF is leading on. And I'm considering what its called using your mobile device to post a word or 2 for lads/ladies around the world but if they are still sleeping (WHOLE TEAM!!) then I don't blame them as well.

wait they are on more catagory's then just graphics???? give me tha link!!!

Just now, breakingsneak said:

is the server not yet up?what is happening actually>?

there is a very good chance the server will not come back on until the DE teams wake up, the timing of 'just after DE bedtime' is suspicious and seems calculated.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Just now, breakingsneak said:

does that mean tomorrow is the most possible day we can play?

its only like 6 or 7 am over there for DE so even if their is a support team watching i'd say it'd only be a max of 10 people so we prob's won't get a fix until around 9 when they all get into work