Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels and their weapons

(PSN)Iudex_Nemesis

Question

I've recently reached MR18 and I realised that I've never really invested much time into the Sentinels or their weapons. In the past if I wasn't running around with a kubrow or kavat I would just equip carrier (and now the prime) for it's vacuum. Now that all the sentinels have this ability I want to try out different combinations to see what I like best.

So which sentinals including their weapons would you recommend dumping some forma into?

6 answers to this question

I run with either Sweeper Prime or Prime Laser Rifle, depending on my primary. Works pretty fine, they're powerful enough to occasionally kill some enemies that get close. However, weaponized sentinel draw more attention and get rekt quicker when you're down.

Well carrier prime weapon is worth investing into. It's a strong weapon. Also Helios weapon is also strong right behind Carrier. I'm not sure how many players are aware of Helios strength. Even though he uses melee weapons. Helios is capable of always aiming for the head. Don't overlook Helios. As for the others. I would probadly wait for a Riven mod before I throw forma in em.

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Well carrier prime weapon is worth investing into. It's a strong weapon. Also Helios weapon is also strong right behind Carrier. I'm not sure how many players are aware of Helios strength. Even though he uses melee weapons. Helios is capable of always aiming for the head. Don't overlook Helios. As for the others. I would probadly wait for a Riven mod before I throw forma in em.

Interesting. I'll give carrier and sweeper a few tweaks and then experiment with Helios.

I've built and max-ranked Diriga, Shade, and am currently working on the DethCube (love the name!).  Personally, Diriga's sniper rifle is the best of the three.  It will often take out those annoying environmental things like arc-traps and sensor bars and can 1-shot most enemies up to about Ceres with a few points in the Calculated Shot precept.  Eventually, I want to try them all, so thanks for the tips @Cash201293.

I really like my current Djinn (woo Gazal skin) + Prisma Burst Laser setup.

Slightly squishy but Fatal Attraction is not-to-be-underestimated CC (24m range hot dang),
60m targeting range is sweet (especially if you're used to Carrier lol),
allowing me to CC even more betterer with a never-ending (0 reload time whaaa)
stream of long-range status pew pews (Blast + Electricity, ~60% proc chance)
that still actually deal not-completely-crap damage no matter the Faction.