Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

sBrine

Question

14 answers to this question

So check your info or change your password. Just write it down on notepad when you do it, copy and paste each time and see if that works. Beyond that, no one else can help you but support that you so politely insulted...

And to be honest, any time I have had the need to use support I have had no troubles with them and they were very helpful.

11 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

So check your info or change your password. Just write it down on notepad when you do it, copy and paste each time and see if that works. Beyond that, no one else can help you but support that you so politely insulted...

And to be honest, any time I have had the need to use support I have had no troubles with them and they were very helpful.

i've send them a support ticket like 12 hours ago still nothing.

If you're not suffering from connection issues, you probably have a different password in mind and not the one you registered with. Unless of course you don't have the site remember you, so you don't need to manually log in every time then, just wait for support to get to your ticket.

@sBrine @Cscout01 have either of you managed to login or receive a response from support? I got a response to my ticket that said to use a vpn.
I received a new response from support that stated
"Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. We would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted. "
So essentially it's just a long long long waiting game for everyone who has this problem.

Edited by nightfhang