Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel

ml1201

Question

I was looking through the market for sentinel blueprints and I can't seem to find any. There were some I haven't purchased yet, and trying to help a friend that just started playing get a sentinel. But there are no sentinels coming up for me in the market, the only page listing I have for them is the accessories and they don't have sentinels listed. I mean, it would only make sense to look under companions for them, but the only other option I'm seeing is Kavats and Kubrows.

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, ml1201 said:

I select blueprints for the 'accessories' selection

Please listen to what people are telling you :P

You enter the Market, open the dropdown menu, then click on Companions.
***NOT THE STUFF THAT POPS OUT TO THE SIDE KTHX***
Voila, you're now in the main section for non-cosmetic Companion items.

[Yeah I know, it's not entirely intuitive, not really a fan of the Market re-design myself.]

As the other Tenno have stated, click on the "companinions" button, not the popup menu you get when you hover it.

The other thing you can try is to type in the name of the sentinel you want to buy in the default menu search box. Most of the basic sentinel blueprints can be found in the market, others (Helios, Djinn) can only be bought from the Clan dojo research labs (Helios in tenno lab, Djinn in the infested lab).

Before you buy any of the sentinels, make sure you are buying the blueprint, not the whole sentinel (as that implies buying it for platinum).

Hope this helps,

Mega_Aleksandar

Honestly it would have made more sense to set that up like the rest of the market, sorry for the miss read, it was late and I was tired. I already know about the blueprint thing but thanks, I was just trying to find where the bloody little things were so I could tell a friend of mien that recently joined. I hadn't bought one since the changes to the market. ^^;