The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor change of damage from radiation to magnetic

IRP1.3_ESP

I wish you would've put more details and worded your problem properly, I had to contemplate what you're saying for a few seconds just to understand

But, that is a very uncommon bug you've got there. Are you seeing Magnetic damage on your part, or did you just mod it?

All in all, sorry for the inconveniece

1 minute ago, Warlord1400 said:

I wish you would've put more details and worded your problem properly, I had to contemplate what you're saying for a few seconds just to understand

But, that is a very uncommon bug you've got there. Are you seeing Magnetic damage on your part, or did you just mod it?

All in all, sorry for the inconveniece

It was a legitimate bug where DE accidentally swapped the Staticor's damage from Radiation to Magnetic
They did fix it right after, though

Pretty sure it was a bug. Looking at it right now after the latest hotfix and it says radiation damage.

18 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

by one of the wikia admins on the staticor page

Hmm, I wonder which enemy is getting it. If it's a specific enemy in the index then that's fine. But if they introduce "Staticor Crewman" or something like that as a common enemy type, receiving status procs from them is going to get annoying real fast, regardless of whether it's radiation or magnetic.

Been going through the codex. I don't see any enemies using the Staticor yet. BUT, it looks like Derim Zahn is using some sort of corpus version of the Javlok. I want it.

Edited by UvBenServed