Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember prime build question

BlueBehr

Question

4 answers to this question

Firequake would be my choice, that added CC is just too nice :D

At max Efficiency [you do have enough Duration for that, right?]
you shouldn't have any need for Primed Flow unless you also spam Accelerant for the stun
... which, funnily enough, that Firequake CC makes less necessary, heh.

TBH, I don't find I need more Strength even on my 95% Strength Overextended build, YMMV.

Out of those mods, I'd go with Firequake.  I don't use Vitality in my build though, because I don't really take dmg.  I use:

Corrosive Projection (aura), Power Drift (Exilus), Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended, Streamline, Stretch, and Firequake.

Gives me 78% dur, 175% eff, 235% range, 140% str

I personally prefer more duration on Ember and Primed Flow. You can deal with a less than perfect efficiency when you have the energy pool to manage it.
 Duration also affects her Accelerant which amplifies your WoF damage output. FireQuake is a staple for a WoF build IMO.

Also because of the nature of abilities in this game Energy Conversion is actually one of the better mods you can use for a WoF build. Once you have the proc and use WoF; it will have the added bonus Power Strength until you turn WoF off. You can also do this with her passive bonus Power Strength.

There are the Ember builds I use for comparison.

Spoiler

3MPPaHn.jpg

Damage FireQuake + Buff Hybrid.

VEtPja9.jpg

Max Range CC Hybrid

MdFhVEK.jpg

Specialized Group Buff Meta.  -For this one Efficiency might be difficult to manage. I use Arcane Energize on most my frames.

Edited by Xzorn