KoVounet

Question

10 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

that's it

dual and mutalist are variant

Primes vandal and wraith are side grade

Basically this.

It's like how we can't use the syndicate mods for weapons like the Bolto, Viper, Skana etc on their dual varients (Akbolto, Twin Viper, Dual Skana).

34 minutes ago, Govictory said:

maybe if you had two komak rivens it would work?

Also would not work since you could only have one Riven equipped on a weapon at a time.

I posted something about making single weap riven usuable for dual but i got the same response than above single/dual not the same thing. "dual and mutalist are variant. Primes vandal and wraith are side grade"

For me it is stupid in the sense that the only diff are the stats between single and dual. However you can use a riven mod on a prime/vandal/wraith weap considering that the only diff is once again stats diff. 

It would also reduce the huge amount of riven mod for pistols because most of them can be found as single or dual mode. 

3 hours ago, DoUrdenAzazel said:

I posted something about making single weap riven usuable for dual but i got the same response than above single/dual not the same thing. "dual and mutalist are variant. Primes vandal and wraith are side grade"

For me it is stupid in the sense that the only diff are the stats between single and dual. However you can use a riven mod on a prime/vandal/wraith weap considering that the only diff is once again stats diff. 

It would also reduce the huge amount of riven mod for pistols because most of them can be found as single or dual mode. 

Well, I'd like that, because that way, I could at least use the Viper mod at all.