Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We ranted and DE listened

VoidProdigy

44 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

You mean they fixed something broken, which is something that they're doing anyway even without community feedback.

Come back when they finally remove 80 Endo off the rotation C drop table. 

Although admittedly they also made solo runs faster so I guess that's nice.

They did? Awesome thats all I wanted

Edited by double1

On 12/23/2016 at 11:16 AM, Trichouette said:

It's "mutagen sample"

They loot one by one and the only way to farm some is to go in the derelict.

Just look at the thread, most people have small clan, and 5k is impossible to obtain for such a tiny clan.

My clan has around 35-40 players, and like every clan, half are active players. And we need 50k, that's impossible.

What's ridiculous is that you have to contribute for everyone else. Just kick the inactive and go back to shadow. 

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

What's ridiculous is that you have to contribute for everyone else. Just kick the inactive and go back to shadow. 

i've way too many players to go back to shadow, and even though, Nobody in my clan (including me) want to farm 5k mutagen sample.

It's ridiculously high

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

What have you spent your samples on? 3 hours a week for 3 years and I got over 10,000, which is 20 times more than I'll need. 

Oh very simple, everything in the game that require sample, exept hema.

And I don't have this many because I don't farm derelict, simply because there is NOTHING useful in the derelict.

Just now, Trichouette said:

Oh very simple, everything in the game that require sample, exept hema.

And I don't have this many because I don't farm derelict, simply because there is NOTHING useful in the derelict.

Well...Farming the derelict might mean nothing now, but I got mine during the Nova grind. Plus ODS is still the best way to farm lith. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Well...Farming the derelict might mean nothing now, but I got mine during the Nova grind. Plus ODS is still the best way to farm lith. 

I used to farm for nova aswell until I noticed selling stuff and buying nova is waaaay faster.

Plus the last batch of prime parts wasn't in any lith relic.

I do agree the dojo research's requirement need an overhaul though. (some gears are so cheaps they look like the game bugged when DE input the values)

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I used to farm for nova aswell until I noticed selling stuff and buying nova is waaaay faster.

Plus the last batch of prime parts wasn't in any lith relic.

I do agree the dojo research's requirement need an overhaul though. (some gears are so cheaps they look like the game bugged when DE input the values)

Exactly. Is 5000 mutagen samples (500 per person) high? Maybe. But in my opinion its only high because you have to multiply that 500 by the amount of inactive players divided by those who are active. Heck... Me and my friends just started a new dojo because we got tired of caring the leaders weight of the old one (since they went mia for 2 years) and within 2 weeks everything is done. The mutagen samples I have now are after re-researching all the weapons in the dojo again.  

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Exactly. Is 5000 mutagen samples (500 per person) high? Maybe. But in my opinion its only high because you have to multiply that 500 by the amount of inactive players divided by those who are active. Heck... Me and my friends just started a new dojo because we got tired of caring the leaders weight of the old one (since they went mia for 2 years) and within 2 weeks everything is done. The mutagen samples I have now are after re-researching all the weapons in the dojo again.  

It's definitely way too high, especially since mutagen only loot "reliably" in derelict and since no clan is fully active.

If they put 500 instead of 5k, then yeah, why not, that would be high but achievable, that would feel more like a "clan goal" instead of a "one man contribution" we usually have when they introduce something as a research.

And then just change other items requirement like pox from 20 to 200.

Edited by Trichouette

the Mutagen is possible, in just a couple of days, me and my friend, the only other guy active in our clan have managed to obtain a couple hundred or so mutagen samples, and we're not spending 18 hours a day in the Derelict, just doing a few ODS runs with a Nekros, going to around 30-40 minutes depending on life support/Juggernaut presence/our loadouts. usually coming back with around 20 samples, sometimes more. one of us will likely get a 3 hour resource chance/drop booster again at some point, at which point we'll farm harder.

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

there is NOTHING useful in the derelict.

I wouldn't say that exactly. yes, there's no longer Prime parts there, but vault runs can get you corrupted mods, which can sometimes be sold for Plat, and I've been getting a ton of relics, with somewhat reliable Axi drops too. forma Blueprints are still there, if you're into that sort of thing as well.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I wouldn't say that exactly. yes, there's no longer Prime parts there, but vault runs can get you corrupted mods, which can sometimes be sold for Plat, and I've been getting a ton of relics, with somewhat reliable Axi drops too. forma Blueprints are still there, if you're into that sort of thing as well.

Currently sitting on 5k plats...

The only good things in derelict are mutalist coordinate and corrupted mods but I don't need any of these.

And it's not like infested are an interesting faction to fight against. It's either "mash melee as much as you can" or "get CC again and again until you die in a puddle of goo".

I'll just wait until DE notices the huge thread about mutagen, when they will, it'll be at least 200 pages big. Maybe that'll make them think again.

Otherwise, i'll just not play with that weapon or buy it with plats but I would rather not use it.

Edited by Trichouette

9 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I'll just wait until DE notices the huge thread about mutagen, when they will, it'll be at least 200 pages big. Maybe that'll make them think again.

I think they have already noticed it, they just haven't folded and changed anything yet, and I doubt they will. it's all an experiment really. I bet they planned on fixing it, but one of them decided "wait, let's stand our ground on this and see what happens". my guess is the hate will die down and turn into subtle resentment, like every other problem people have with the game.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I think they have already noticed it, they just haven't folded and changed anything yet, and I doubt they will. it's all an experiment really. I bet they planned on fixing it, but one of them decided "wait, let's stand our ground on this and see what happens". my guess is the hate will die down and turn into subtle resentment, like every other problem people have with the game.

I thought it would become part of the "forgotten problems that nobody care about anymore because DE doesn't listen" but after more than 4 days and the topic still growing, I think people won't just leave it like that.