Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Index - Host Migration

MrM1

The issues with our oldest enemy, the Host Migration, are already terrible. But it really kicks in during the Index.

• Random Player: Ah, we're almost through! Just 10 points to go!
  • Trolling Host: F*ck you   *disconnects*
  • Host Migration: A nice progress you got there. Would be a shame if someone... cut your connection.
  • *Some minutes later: ''Mission Failed''*
  • *All those credits - gone*

I hope everyone understands what I want to say. It is a shame, really...

The only thing I want from DE is: A 'credits-back-guarantee' if a player lost the connection during the Index.

Yeah, there was a glitch in the index quest where, if you failed to join a game, you lost all of the credits you used to join. Needless to say, this made me lose around 500,000 credits. I was lucky that DE actually decided to give back the credits we all lost.

Edited by Infested_Host

3 minutes ago, Infested_Host said:

Yeah, there was a glitch in the index quest where, if you failed to join a game, you lost all of the credits you used to join. Needless to say, this made me lose around 500,000 credits. I was lucky that DE actually decided to give back the credits we all lost.

I didn't mean exactly that.

Recently (about 2 hours ago) I was playing the Index (not related to the quest) with some other people. How I already mentioned in that little story up there, the host disconnected and I lost the connection due to the host migration, that obviously failed.

I lost the credits in this case too.

Edited by MrM1

1 minute ago, MrM1 said:

I didn't mean exactly that.

Recently (about 2 hours ago) I was playing the Index (not related to the quest) with some other people. How I already mentioned in that little story up there, the host disconnected and I lost the connection due to the host migration, that obviously failed.

I lost the credits in this case too.

Yeah, I know. I was just thought my issue was similar to yours.