Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What i think best for the gamers

Angelic-Guardian

1-    If a player always buy warframes and weapons, don't buy any farmable stuff like nidus or the gear from the last update. If you aren't convinced, read this   https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5jxbbi/stop_spending_plat_to_bypass_grind/

If you think that you want to buy farmable stuff, you don't. you actually want to buy stuff that you aren't happy to grinding for. so, uninstall the game. try other games and see if you can't live without warframe for 1 day, 1 week.

Do the same as above, if you don't think there is something to do in the game/ or if the game is getting boring.

This is just my opinion/ a suggestion for the players.

2-   about nidus farming mission. i remember that one of the youtubers said that we should know how the raids are done, so i think DE put the new mission to make things in jv raid easier.

3-   I also have a question: does gifting warframe/ weapon slots / limited time only glyphs like the winter/ solitace glyph pack  is as bad as buying nidus?

no need to post anything. except about 3

Edited by majdwisam

17 minutes ago, majdwisam said:

If you think i am wrong about anything, don't say it in the comment.

Hate to take you off your high horse but this forum is for the free speech regarding the game...

Some people don't enjoy the grinding nature of the frame farming so they choose to buy frames, you nor I have no say in the matter as we are not them nor did we pay for their plat. This game has the option to buy items instead of grinding them because some players do not enjoy grinding for frames, maybe they prefer PvP or simply running the Kuva Fortress over spending hours to get the right parts.

I would like to say that while your opinion is very aggressive, you are allowed to have it but I would recommend a change in stance from the aggressive stance you already have.

Edited by Kowlefe

Actually, i dont have an aggressive stance. i just think, we shouldn't at the very least buy nidus or the gear that came with the same update. and i put that sentence, because this is just a massage and not a discussion which is going be if players have possitive and negative argumants to what i said. and i wanted to hear only the possitive and wether players agree with me.

1 minute ago, majdwisam said:

I changed it.

Once again, I hate to break it to you but this forum is a discussion board. If you want to voice a complaint, which in all honesty is what I am seeing here, try to contact DE more directly.

People are going to agree and disagree on these forums, that is part of what they are for. Without true discussion, DE cannot see what the community wants for Warframe

Just now, majdwisam said:

again, this is just a suggestion/ reminder for players not for DE. If you don't agree, forget this topic is there and move on. if you think you are getting boring, you can try other games until you miss the game. It is like building your own hype, not for new content but for playing the game.

Then why did you put this in the feedback forum? Shouldn't you be in. General discussion? 

1 minute ago, Drasiel said:

Then why did you put this in the feedback forum? Shouldn't you be in. General discussion? 

In all honesty, I don't think the OP understands the mother thread titles entirely. It's understandable to those newer to forums however

23 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Would this would really fit in General Discussion, though? I don't think it's intended to be a discussion, what with the whole "agree with me or don't post" stance.

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Would this would really fit in General Discussion, though? I don't think it's intended to be a discussion, what with the whole "agree with me or don't post" stance.

It fits more than in feedback. If it's a message for only players that's probably the best place. I mean the only other place would be off topic, but that seems even less likely to fit it. 

Just now, majdwisam said:

I didn't know that. How can i change the topic place?

Report your first post and in the message box write "wrong section please move to general discussion"  or something similar