Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the strongest Warframe? (Lorewise)

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

• 3 months later...

Strongest thing in the game is the nullifier bubble, can counter act antimatter, space and time, invincibility moves, and is infinitely recharging. Seriously, I would get on that technology rather than focusing on anything else. What are we thinking... space and time manipulation, nay the nullifier bubble of infinite scaling that deals x= y^z, z being the amount of health the enemy has, y being amount of health they have and x being damage. That's fair and balanced.... fair.... and... balanced...... *COUGH*

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:03 AM, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

Limbo Does NOT . Control. TIME. Dimensions no? He bends/manipulates. but does not directly control .  He can bend the rules.  

Cough cough rework cough cough I proved you wrong cough cough I'm a memelord cough cough I'm edgy cough cough I hope my parents love me cough cough this isn't about you cough cough its about me cough cough... must have a cold or something.

11 hours ago, pa53 said:

Cough cough rework cough cough I proved you wrong cough cough I'm a memelord cough cough I'm edgy cough cough I hope my parents love me cough cough this isn't about you cough cough its about me cough cough... must have a cold or something.

My post was prerework . even after then he can only stop and unpause time in a field. while indeed usful and powerful . to me does  not compare to octavia . becaause weaponizing music. just seems cooler.

On 12/27/2016 at 0:05 PM, 45neo said:

HEY don't forget mag who created enough magnetic energy to tank a FOMORIAN cannon blast without harm.

Uh, was this said somewhere, or am I missing a joke? Mag has never survived a Fomorian blast in lore. She was able to survive the punch to Tau, and was fighting on equal parity with Sentients (before she got slaughtered), but never tanked something like that.

If it's lore wise then probably Limbo, being said by most of the tennos, being able to go back and forth from the rift, putting enemies in rift and stopping time is probably the strongest. And just to mention lore wise, Nyx would be one of the strongest too judging by her abilities, controlling minds and casting chaos, imagine that casting to a whole faction ( i mean, lore wise there wont be restriction to her powers). Third, though maybe many won't agree with me, Trinity would be one on the top too, judging by her abilities (Chroma, Nidus and Wukong also) 

Gahd, I'm imagining an animation of Warframe right now. GG

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

My post was prerework . even after then he can only stop and unpause time in a field. while indeed usful and powerful . to me does  not compare to octavia . becaause weaponizing music. just seems cooler.

I suppose, but time and space are co-related, and keep in mind that its his dimension that he can control, I never said he could do anything outside of his dimension, which in the lore and in the game, he really can't. Octavia is plainly good, has stealth, which gives survivability, the decibel level to have it actually kill enemies isn't canon in the game, because if that's the case, you could actually blow up worlds or atleast a huge amount of land. I would refer to the link I posted, while it isn't about Octavia, its about sound and decibels, which Octavia is directly correlated in. That being said, both are really cool, one can make weaponized music and the other has full access to a pocket dimension where he controls time. And the fact isn't that it was pre-rework, because that has nothing really to do with the lore, thinking of it as this, what COULD they do? That's a better question to prove how strong frames are, and in that case, Limbo would still be my pick, second being Octavia with enough firepower.