Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

It really is sad. I spent money on this game for platinum and started to really enjoy this game. Most of the time when I get stuck on a mission or it glitches in other games, I usually give up on it. Sad thing is that they don't respond to your support ticket either. SHAME.  I'm hoping that they fix this real soon so that all of us can enjoy further aspects of this game.

Same here lots of new players are getting the quest auto completed and thus not getting the Chroma Blueprint making them have to get it by store or trade. They had issues with this quest once before and is the reason you get the rest of the bp in the relay stations.

I am also being told to craft the Chroma Mark without having a blueprint to do it. The New Strange is an essential quest and we new players cannot access much of the game if we can't go past Jupiter due to a bug.... DE better fix things. I was planning on using my Platinum discount to get some soon but if I'm going to be locked out of most of the game because of The New Strange being bugged then I guess I'll just spend my money elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, garfield1406 said:

Yeah everytime I go in the ship it keeps repeating that has a new part and ordis should join him in the sanctuary. Then I get the craft chroma mark quest prompt, but I don't receive the blueprint with it. 

Same exact thing is happening to my account as well.

Такая же проблема. Миссии на получение Сигнала Хромы даже не было. Теперь не могу пройти на следующую планету, прогресс игры остановился.

dcb73793e5b1t.jpg

Edited by Dr_Krot

I too am experiencing a bit of frustration with this quest.  I have spent over 100k credits and countless hours trying to synthesize lancers for the quest.  Tonight, I got two synthesized, then when I tried to get the third, I wasted 35 charges trying to keep him locked down....  walk away from mission as I ran out of charges....  Then check quest progress, and poof my previous two successes are gone.  This is definitely NOT the way to encourage new players to want to continue playing this game if they run up against a wall like this early on (Within the first two weeks of playing)

I have been having issues with the Arid lancers not synthesizing and when I get two to synthesize, when  go for the third, I am unable to do so successfully.  I have used in my recent attempt 40 charges trying to get this done.  As a new player, I cannot afford to keep buying 40 charges of this only to get the credit I had taken away.  When I finished the mission, I went to check my status for the quest and it reset saying I need all three again.  As I said, this is no way to entice or lure a new player and from the looks of things, there is a multitude of threads with relation to numerous issues with this quest.  Something should be done..... 

thanks

I am dubious why this quest fix is not the first priority. I guess more than hundreds are stuck in this quest. The DE seems to focus on their new patch to please old players, while they are ignoring new players, who haven't passed Saturn like us.

Yesterday I was starting the new strange quest ,at first it went normally but after I talk to chepalon simaris and got a scorched beacon it suddenly skipped and it pop up that the new strange quest is completed. IDK what happend is it because I got all chroma's part before I begin quest? Someone help please I want to play Chroma so bad