The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

58 minutes ago, Suchlust4fries said:

I was able to do the scorched beacon and scanning all the arid lancers, but I too am stuck with crafting the Chroma Signal as it doesn't show up in my foundry

Same here, but I deselected the quest, did a few other missions, then started it up again and then it took me straight the next part of the quest.

This also gave me the Chroma Mark BP, which seems to be the other major issue that people have with this quest.. Might be worth a shot.
Edit: Of course without the actual Chroma Signal, I can't craft the Chroma Mark. I can still continue with the missions though.

Edited by Spoony-Mycroft

I also crafted the scorched beacon after scanning the 3 grineers, however, upon crafting the beacon, the quest dialogue skipped me all the way to the end of the quest and now the quest is marked as finished, preventing me from going back and doing anything about it.

I found out a way to unlock Saturn, PM me if you want to know, it also lets you get your chromas mark back in the foundry. Once you unlocked Saturn, finish as many missions as possible in Saturn and unlock Uranus to receive your Chromas mark.

Thanks to JRTheSaltine

Edited by C4dis

1 minute ago, C4dis said:

I found out a way to unlock Saturn, PM m if you want to know, it also lets you get your chromas mark back in the foundry. Once you unlocked Saturn, finish as many missions as possible in Saturn and unlock Uranus to receive your Chromas mark.

Thanks to JRTheSaltine

sort of, it lets you bypass that part

I opened a support ticket four days ago because I finished crafting the Scorched Beacon and it autoskipped the rest of the quest. It says this quest is completed and I am not able to receive the Chroma BP I was doing the quest for, or redo the quest at all. No response, most likely because it is the holidays and staff is spending time with family. So I came here to see if anyone else was having this issue and wow, there's a whole 34 pages of it.

Just hang tight, they'll get to this matter when they are able. They can't be ignoring something that's affected this many people.

@CrazyFingers wow kid chill out, I have helped about a dozen people and the thing is I have posted how do it and it seems people don't want to read through all the of posts so that is why i keep telling people if they need help to let me know.   I'm helping the community  bro and I ask the people that I help to pass it on in the forums.  SO BACK OFF. If you go back throught the 34 pages, its there for you.

I was able to craft the signal, but afterward, I was given an unending slew of dialogue between Lotus, Ordis, and Simmaris, and Ordis would keep repeating "What is Cephalon Simmaris like?" instead of whatever line of dialogue he was supposed to say. Eventually, the Lotus began to congratulate me for beating Chroma, but all I did was craft the mysterious signal, and sit in my ship while everyone bickered.

The quest has been marked as complete, but I don't have Chroma. :/ 

● I'm doing the quest about  CHROMA .

I need to craft  CHROMA SINGAL but I don't have it (also don't have the Blue Print).

(So I'm stuck in a same place)

● I've complete all the requirements in JUNCTIONS between Jupiter and Europa. 

But when I kill the boss no button appear; rip

Sorry for my BAD English

And thank you for reading

I hope those get fixed soon