The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Same exact error, turned in the 3 scans and then the conversations started to spaz out. Was told to go to Mars, but when I tried to do the quest, it was just the normal mission. Abandoned it and before I could try again, the quest progressed. It is now telling me over and over to craft the Chroma Mark, but I don't have it. This is an insanely big bug seeing as saturn is one of the main neuro spore/plastoid farms and they're used in basically everything I want to craft atm. :( Felt bad about getting such a crazy good game for free so I did a $20 dollar plat purchase so I could 'buy' the game. Kinda regretting that now, heheh....

I was somehow able to progress after the new strange quest, even though I have not yet defeated Chroma. Somehow the mission just ended for me. I've looked around and it seems the quest is bugged and i never got the chance to get Chroma's blueprints, is their a way to fix it?

Yes this thing also happened to me. but then i went to the navigator and actually finished the mission, scanned chroma and defeated him. but i was awarded no blueprint for chroma.and now the mission is completed. Please give me my  blueprint. HELP

Edited by Proloxis

Exact same issue happened to me just now. I finished the part of the quest where I had to scan 3 Elite Arid Lancers and after I scanned the third and returned from speaking to the Cephalon I built that beacon he wanted. After some dialogue happened I got assigned a new quest but immediately more dialogue continued and quests started completing themselves to the point that I finished the entire quest line standing still in my Liset.

I also did not get the Chroma blueprint.

Soo ive started The New Strange quest about 6 days ago hopeing that staff will fix the bug, but as im guessing they wont soo ill make a topic right here, the problem with the quest is that you will never get the chroma signal or beacon and the dialoge is annoying to listen evry time i enter my ship, soo i hope the support will read this topic and give my chroma signal and beacon, soo i can move on with the storyline and unlock new planets. Thank you for reading

Edited by -SilentAbyss-

I have the same problem... The Chroma Mark Blueprint was supposed to be in my inventory so i can craft it at the Foundry. It is really annoying to listen to the same dialog over and over again. Also I can't unlock Saturn until the quest "The New Strange" is completed. Please solve this issue.

I have reached Jupiter and it says to complete the new strange to get to Saturn I started doing it when I reached the point where I am supposed   to craft a chroma mark but when I look for the blueprint in the foundry I can't seem to find it... if I can't complete this quest I can't reach Saturn so I can't finish the game help please.....