The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Wrath, as much as I enjoy your writing, I ask that you please leave Acantha out of it. I have plans for her, and I'd like to get them written without too many derailments and posted fairly soon... if I leave off from writing them for too long I'm afraid I'll forget them, and this thing with Berserker has already pushed those plans back semi-far (even if it was worth it).

I don't mean anything bad from this, I just mean that anything I see you wrapping her up in would likely take awhile to write/plan/play out/have me figure out what the hell is going on/ect... sorry, and thanks.

No offense meant by this, so please don't take it that way >.<;

Edited by Jeahanne

My brain may be totally puttering out on me....but i can't think of one single Character (alive) with a four syllable name...

Also, The next time you people post anything, if you would, for me, Include a list of your Characters and what frames they are in. Since we have someone compiling stories already, i figure i would at least work on an Agreed upon list so things stay grounded and we dont lose track of some Characters :)

Dalimir, Ash, coming back from a lengthy mission.

Xenthia, Valkyr, still in Alad's captivity (really need to change that)

Sorry for being MIA guys, life took the reins and I couldn't get control back, hopefully with the Christmas break around the bend I can pump out more stories.

Welp, I'll just list the characters I created.

Ajkrumen, Frost Prime, ded.

Heus, Frost, alive. 

Therewego.

Edit: Also, what is the thread's name?

So, i know its called "Of Ash And Fire"....but i usually just call it "The Thread"....Its easily earned proper noun status with me :)

Viking, can I ask exactly when Kris leaves the dojo for Earth? I need to know for what I'm planning to write as a follow up to Acantha chasing down Sophia (unless someone else writes it first, which would be fine with me).

I would say that Kris leaves just a few seconds before Sophia Arrives. He kept a low profile.