Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I went away for a few days and when I come back... :D

Loving all of the new stories. Also Darayas, how much detail are you putting into your Orokin world-time?

Frosty, I see you have not yet continued the war effort... Should I prepare a counter-attack, write a new one, or try something different? I'm more after a timescale then anything else - I feel that I should not leave nearly a week between new stories/posts.

And I do so know that feeling of new weapons. I had just gotten my freshly polarised favourite weapon, my Paris, up to level 25 again when I got the blueprint for the Dread. I'm so sad now, my poor old Paris. We had some great times together...

Edit - Frosty, I definitely agree.

Edited by Piranah1

I figured I should put something else up because it occurred to me that, despite any other reservations, Crowley takes his role(s) as a Nekros quite seriously. That and everyone seems to earn an intro with a stalker so I'm breaking the chain. :P

It was not like before where retribution had been swift; Crowley outstretched his hand and basically did the equivalent of a force choke-hold on the exceedingly rude and inattentive Tenno he'd been rather patient with this entire time. Walking up to his offender Crowley actually grabbed his throat and began crushing the new-generation Nekros' wind pipe. "How could you possibly be a Tenno? Such disregard for the old ways and traditions, for the past that makes us what we are! You sicken me so thoroughly I want to vomit in a maggot-riddled hole I've punched through your chest!" Crowley snarled, his coloration changing to a Stalker-black with blazing red energy expressing his absolute rage. Slamming his fellow into the floor various phantasms of other warframes, dead Tenno, began to manifest around Crowley and surround the target of his fury. "You cannot know the agony that we went through! The solemn vows we took! The sorrows that we had to take onto ourselves because of our mantle! The isolation will destroy a feckless ingrate like you before you have a chance to even understand the barest stretches of what the Nekros are capable of!"

Plunging his free hand into the other Tenno's chest, it seemed to melt through warframe and flesh, clawing at something that made Crowley's victim twitch as he dragged it out; what appeared to be a soul. "Remember well this terror, the fear I incite into you now is the wroth of all those past that I have tended and still carry with me! BEGONE!" Letting go with both hands Crowley watched with contempt as the fire-palette Nekros gasped for air and scrabbled away, pounding at the door screaming to be let out.

Slowly the normal color palette of icy blues returned to Crowley's warframe as his rage subsided. Turning away from all present Tenno he looked up at a hidden security camera, folding his hands behind his back. "Tyranthius...I hope this has been enlightening for you." He said tiredly, waiting for someone to undo the lockdown from the outside.

Holy hell.....Crowley scares me now

So, somehow i totally missed the story of Crowley and the stupid Nekros student, the one wearing fire-palette colors. I finally went back and read it....it was incredible. I also really liked the idea of a Tenno that just refuses to learn, refuses to follow the teachings of his masters. So i decided to push the clock forward a bit, see what hes like in the real world. Apparently, it got interesting. He didn't have a name, So i gave him one: Sundrus.

*SNIP*

Ok thats all for now, don't mean to leave it on edge like that....Should i finish the rest later today or let somebody else take over?

It's so hard for me to supress a squee right now. Not only did NQ get a part (and now believes Zel to be one of her best friends, yay cherries!) but the idiot from the training session got a name! -bouncing excitedly- I can't wait to see more~

Holy hell.....Crowley scares me now

As well he should. Have you read Kalenath's Fan-Fiction: Madness yet?

That was amazing, dude! I really want to see what happens next. Also, Heus and Zel make a pretty great pair :D

By the way, is Zel short for something? Or is it just Zel?

Funny you should say that actually....Its definitely short for something, just not here. Here its just Zel. But i've been trying my hand at a full length Novel off an on for the past couple years. Its about the joining of Magic and Psionics, in the Dragonlance universe. In there, Zel is an extremely precocious young girl. Her name was given to her by her Gypsy parents, and she never says it because she couldnt pronounce it till she was 10. "Esmerella Camella Zella"....So shes just called Zel :)

And i figured out, by extensive testing, That with unraked weapons and melee only, Its totally impossible for Zel to beat Heus with her Zorens. So the story reflects that :)

After i eat, ill see about writing the rest of it. Just a bit of foreshadowing...NQ was Right ;)

Oh gawd. I'll write the aftermath. ...If they get back DUNDUNDUN

Excellent idea Sir! What i had in mind the whole time ;)

Also, this leaves Khimera to write what happens to Nova-Quinn. Im doing my best to tie everything together. Trying to get away from that " Frame Meets Stalker" thing that we have all done to death LOL